2) SCHOOL & FRIENDS

Start from the beginning

" That's nice. I told you it wouldn't be that bad. Go change your clothes and have some food."

"Ok mom I'll be here in a minute." I went upstairs and changed into shalwar kameez (Pakistani traditional clothing) because I wanted to be comfy. After eating some delicious food, I prayed my Asr salah.

Later on, I went to the living room couch and laid down with a blanket and watched tv. I fell asleep forgetting that I have a lot of make up homework I have to do since I started late.

....

"Aminah wake up and pray maghrib it's getting late!" I heard my mom call me.

"Mmmmm ok hold up!" I replied, I was still sleepy and exhausted from the long day.

" Come on, wake up!" She said again. I had to wake up or else she will keep on repeating her self.

"Ok" I said squinting my eyes open.

I got up, went to the bathroom to make wudu and then I went to my room to pray.

When I finished my salah, my phone started ringing. I couldn't get who's number it was but I picked it up anyways.

"Hellooo. Who is this?" I asked.

"Hey boooo. Its Zara." It was my best friend Zara!

" Oh. Hey how are?" I asked. Has she changed her number?

"I'm good. How is New York?" She asked.

"Its nice but I miss you a lot!" Was my honest reply. I do miss my best friend a lot.

"Zara hold up let me FaceTime you it's been a long time since I seen you!" she said. I was thinking of doing the same.

"I was gonna say the same thing. Okay call me!" I said what my thoughts were.

I called Zara and had an hour talk with her, my aunt and the other kids. It was nice talking to them after along time. Well it's only been four days but to me it felt like a long time.

After talking to Zara I wanted to talk to Saba so I called her too.

Saba is the oldest of us three and is gone to Boston to study for medical.

She was really busy but she was doing good. My mom talked to her too. Mom was about to cry but then she has to be supportive to let her become something. Saba only has three more years left untill she will be done with her studies so she could come move back in with us.

...

Dad and Atif came home so I set the table for dinner. Mom made halim and naan (you could put it as Indian food). It was really really good, like usual. I had dinner and then went to my room to do my homework and then go to sleep. After doing all my homework I still wasn't sleepy but I had to go to school tomorrow. So after I took out my clothes for tomorrow I turned on my MacBook on and went to youtube. I didn't know what to watch besides dhoombros. I love the dhoombros, they are the best youtubers. I watched some videos and went to sleep.

-A couple of weeks later-

"Heyyy Isha", I yelled in the hallway. Everyone turned around to look at me but I don't care.

"Heyyyyy Aminahhh" Isha said to me with a hug.

"What's up?," i said.

"Nothing just chillin!" A boy named Jeff from my chemistry class came up to us and said,

"Hey guys" he added after that.

" Hey Jeff what's up?" We both replied.

"Nothing what about you guys?" he asked.