When He Sees You Hurt And The Two Of You Get Back Together

Start from the beginning

Ayato saw another girl smirking at you and you ex-boyfriend said,"Sorry (Y/n), you're not worthy of becoming my girlfriend because you refuse to let me touch you and you're afraid of water, that makes you a weakling, have a nice dip!" He said as he shoved you into the pool in the deep end. Ayato was furious at this and he rushed over to your ex and he punched in him square in the face. Ayato glared at his new girlfriend and he said,"Make sure he doesn't go anywhere near (Y/n) again!" She nods her head and Ayato heard you saying,"*Cough!* Ayato! *Gasp!* Help me!"

You sunk to the bottom struggling to swim to the surface. Ayato's eyes widen and he dived into the pool while your ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend escaped. Ayato grabs your wrist and he pulled you towards him. You had your eyes closed and Ayato quickly swam to the surface and then you coughed out some water that you swallowed and you were gasping for air. Ayato rubbed your back and said,"I'm sorry..." You gripped on the sleeve of his jacket and Ayato then said,"Pancake was jealous of you, so she told me her feelings towards me but I told her that I had you until she forced herself on me by kissing me on the lips and that was when you came in, I'm sorry..."

Tears formed in the corner of your eyes and hugged Ayato tightly and said,"I forgive you Ore-sama, you saved me from drowning and I want you back in my life." Ayato smiled and you pulled back a bit so that you were looking at his green eyes. You smiled and the both of you leaned in and Ayato kissed you on the lips with you still his arms. The both of you pulled away and Ayato smiled and said,"You belong to Ore-sama and no one else." You smiled at him and then Ayato carried you out of the water and tossed you a towel to dry yourself off. Ayato then said,"You know, I could teach you how to swim, if you wanted to."

You looked at Ayato and said,"Thanks but no thanks, I had enough of being in the water for one day." Ayato smiled and he said,"Understood." Once the two of you dried off and got some drier clothes the two of you headed back to the Sakamaki Manor.

Kanato

Kanato was carrying his teddy while looking for you to explain about what happened when you caught him cheating on you. Just then he heard someone shouting and when he got to an empty classroom he saw you with your arms covering your head as your boyfriend threw some chocolate and sweets at you and he said,"Idon't even know why I'm with a fat girlfriend like you! you are too obsessed with sweets and chocolate! don't you ever compare me to that bipolar freak again!!" Kanato lost it when he heard him say that about and himself.

Kanato came over and he grabbed your Ex-boyfriend by the collar and shouted,"SHE IS NOT FAT!! LEAVE HER ALONE! DON'T YOU EVER INSULT MY GIRL AGAIN!!" You were happy that he came to save you. Kanato hands you over his teddy and said,"Don't look (Y/n), I don't want you to see what I'm about to do." You nodded your head and you held Kanato's teddy close you and you also hugged Sapphire. You buried your face on Sapphire and you heard Kanato beating the crap out of your ex-boyfriend and you were happy that Kanato help you.

Once the dust settled, you looked at Kanato and he said,"It's over now, you don't have to deal with someone like him again." You then said,"At least tell me this, what did happen when I saw you with another woman?" Kanato sighed and said,"That girl only wanted me to be alone while you were out but the she forced herself on me hoping that I would be hers but, I dealt with her after we broke up." You smiled and said,"Good, because I want to be with you again." Kanato smiled and he hugs you gently and he said,"I want to be with you again as well, (Y/n)." You smiled and you buried your face in his chest as he rubbed circles on your back.

Laito

After classes were over Laito went to find you to amke up to you and explain himself about what happened when you caught him cheating on you. However, when he found you, your ex-boyfriend wasn't happy with you as he slapped you across the face and he said,"How dare you break up with me!! you think you're a beautiful model who do whatever the hell she wants when actually you're a pathetic and a weak child!!"