How You Met Him

Shu

Your mother was a professional singer and your father a violinist for a opera and both of them expected you to get a career in music. You didn't mind your parents expecting you to get a career in music because you loved playing the piano and the violin however, you were a bit shy and quiet sometimes and what some people didn't know was that you had a beautiful singing voice but you didn't want to sing in front of other people because you sometimes get a bit stage fright. You walked down the corridors and you went into a music room however, there were some rumours about a boy ruling that music room but you ignored them anyway.

You walked into the music and checked to see if anyone else was using it but the music room was empty. You placed your music sheets on the stand and you sat down and started to play the piano, the music that your were playing was by evanescence, bring me to life. Once you were done you heard someone say,"Why did you stop?" You jumped in shock and you looked over your shoulder and there was a boy with orange-blondish hair and he had ocean eyes as he had one of them opened. You said,"I've stopped playing because the song is finished." He closed his eye and said,"Play another one."

You didn't feel nervous at all when this boy was listening to you before you even noticed he was there. You smiled and said,"OK." You then started to play another song which was All of me by John Legend. Once you were done the boy opened both of his eyes this time and said,"You play beautifully, what's your name?" You smiled and said,"I'm (F/n) (L/n), what's yours?" He looked up at you and he said,"I thought you would already know me from the rumours but I might as well tell you, I'm Shu Sakamaki the eldest of the six Sakamaki brothers."

You then said,"It's nice to meet you Shu." Just then the school bell rang and you then said,"I gotta go now I'll see you later Shu." You said as you grabbed your stuff and left. Shu smirked and he mumbled,"She's beautiful."

Reiji

 You were a straight A student and your favourite subjects were maths and chemistry. You father expected you to get a job in a business company as well. During maths class you were having a bit of trouble of a maths formula and after class your teacher assigned you a tutor after classes was over. After class was over you went to the library and there was a boy with black hair, he wore glasses and he had red looking eyes. He looked at you and you said,"I'm (F/n) (L/n)." He then said,"I know who you are, I'm Reiji Sakamaki."

After the two of you introduce yourselves, Reiji then started to help you with the maths formula. Reiji surprised at how quickly you were able to understand the formula, it just had to be broken down a little making it easier for you to understand. Reiji looked over at your answers and he said,"Impressive, they're all correct." You smiled and said,"Well I have you to thank for, I had to admit it was kinda hard at first but I got the hang of it eventually." Reiji smirked at that comment. You then got up and got your stuff and said,"Well, I better get going, thanks again Reiji."

Reiji takes your hand and said,"You're welcome, if you need anymore help let me know." He said as he kissed the back of your hand which surprised you. You walked out of the library and you looked at the back of your hand and blushed. After you left Reiji smirked and mumbled,"I want to see her again."

Ayato

You were an athlete at every sport except for swimming since you had an accident when you were little and you were scared to go back in the water. However, you were good at basket ball which was your favourite. Your team playing against a certain red hair's team as well. He got in front of you while you had the basket ball and you smirked at him and you bounced the ball through the middle of his legs and you dashed by him and you made the winning shot. The referee blew his whistle and that meant the end of the game. Your teammate came over and she high fived you and said,"All right!! Great shot (Y/n)!" You smirked and said,"Piece of cake."