Prolouge

Cha Dee was a normal girl. She was working as a chef in one of the finest restaurant in South Korea.

She have a boyfriend named Park Jimin. Who belongs to a boyband BTS.

But one day, Jimin asked her to have a date.

On their date. Jimin said the words that he wanted to tell her for a very long time.

"Cha Dee. I'm sorry. But Let's break up."- he said.

Cha Dee's eyes became watery and she sobbed so much that the man she loves was hurting her so bad.

She stands up and runs out of the reaturant.

It was raining outside. A heavy rain. She didn't care as long as she run away from Jimin.

"Cha Dee!!!! Cha Dee!! Come back here!!! YAH!!"

She heard Jimin yelling far away from her but she pretend that she didn't hear it at all.

When she started to cross the road, a car that almost hit her. The driver went outside of the car and yelling at her.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! I ALMOST HIT YOU WITH MY PRECUOUS CAR!!! AISH!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!"- the man yelled.

Before Cha Dee could even yelled back......

"OMO!!! ITS KYUNGSOO!!! ITS KYUNGSOO OPPA!!!!!!"

She heard some girls yelling and running to their direction.

"WHAT THE EFFIN WORLD!!!!!"- the man named KYUNGSOO immediately runner back to his car and drove as fast as he could.

Cha Dee was there left hanging.

Then those girls we're about to go to her but she immediately run because she was really soaking wet.

She reached their home and got scolded because of her being wet and because of her Boyfriend who did something to her.

On her room before she sleeps....

She asked....

"Who is KYUNGSOO??? Are those girls his fans? Is he famous?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm back!!!! Hahahah

Guys reminders, this is TAGLISH OK?!

BUT THIS STORY IS ONLY THE MAXIMUM OF 20 OR 30 I GUESS????

ANYWAYS, I WAS REALLY INSPIRED BY THESE NEW KDRAMAS! 

SO TILL THEN, HOPING FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! SALAMAT GUYS!!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO