prologue

Jo Wilkes is the master of time and space.

Steve Rogers is the man out of time.

Jo has been time-and-space traveling for so long that she's hundreds of years old, despite appearing to be in her early twenties. It's because of this thing called 'chronolock'; she can displace herself from time and stop her aging at will . . . which is only a small slice of the power she possesses.

She never expected to run into Captain America on her adventures, much less for it to happen many times. With all these moments with the captain -- which are quickly turning into adventures and escapades -- she's a bit distracted . . . so much so that she slips up and drops onto the X-Men's radar as well.

You see, Jo's got one weird history (some of which exists in the future), and she knows better than to let herself mess around with the wrong people.

Except everything's a little topsy-turvy now that she's involved with one Steve Rogers . . . and you know, sometimes even the master of time and space can't escape everything.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Like the Goldstreak Trilogy, this is a Marvel AU. That means it's a completely alternate universe from either the comics or movies. It pulls elements from both, but stands in its own little universe. It is also completely separate from the Goldstreak Trilogy universe.

I'm bringing this back after popular demand. And honestly, it was fun to write, even if I did write it what feels like forever ago. Thank you in advance for reading!

designated universe 410