Chapter Eight-Babysitters

Nicolaus's Point of View

"Nick!" I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear. "Nick, I have to pee!"

"Mmm, five more minutes!" I mumbled in Abby's hair.

She smacked my arm, and I had a strange sense of déjà vu.

My arm was curled around her waist, securing her to me. My face was buried in her hair, inhaling her sweet smell.

"No! Just let me up!" she demanded.

"Fine," I huffed, flopping over onto my back.

"Thank you!" she yelled, running into the bathroom.

I watched with a happy smirk as her breasts bounced free in my shirt as she ran.

What I wouldn't give for one small taste.

"What are you smirking about?" she asked, coming back into the room.

"Just imagining our baby," I gave her a smoldering look.

She gaped at me then her eyes drifted to my very prominent erection.

"Want to help with this?" I suggested, pointing down at my lap.

She turned red and hid her face in her hands.

"Hey," I pouted. "Don't hide a beautiful face like yours."

She peaked up at me and licked her lips. Damn, I'm going to blow my load if she doesn't stop that soon.

"Nick," she paused, searching for the right words. "I love you, and I love being around you, but we need to talk about what happened to Shawn."

My smile vanished along with my playful mood. I sat up straight against the headboard and waited for her to begin.

"What about him? I told you that I took care of him," I wanted to close the annoying subject.

"That's just it. How did you take care of him exactly?" she questioned, eyes wide.

"I called in some reinforcements," I said cryptically.

"Oh," she sighed in relief. "So you called the police."

"No," I shook my head slowly, wanting her to drop this.

"Then what reinforcements?" she asked, eyes narrowing.

"I had my people take care of it, and that's all you need to know," I replied, getting up and heading for the shower. "I'm going to shower. You're more than welcome to join me. It saves me water."

I grinned cheekily at her before smacking her sexy ass. She shrieked and dived onto the bed.

I smiled once more at her then went to take my shower.

"Damn it!" I snapped, throwing my tie on the table. Abby glanced up from her mug in confusion.

"Something wrong?"

"I can never get my tie right," I shook my head in frustration.

"Here, let me," she said, taking the tie in her hands.

"I didn't know that you knew how to tie a tie," I said with awe in my voice.

My angel never ceased to amaze me. She nodded lightly.

"Sure do," she grinned up at me. I cupped the back of her head and brought her lips to mine.

I kissed her senseless. My tongue invaded her mouth with no permission, taking no prisoners.

Something about her brought out the possessiveness and protectiveness in me. I craved control over her.

I sucked greedily on her tongue, devouring her sweet mouth. She moaned and tugged my hair in between her fingers.

One of my arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her against me while the other wrapped itself in her hair.

I caressed her body, pushing her further into me. I pressed my erection into her core and grinded.

"Mmm," she moaned into my mouth.

I broke apart to allow her to breathe. I pressed my forehead against hers and smiled happily.

"I'm sorry baby, but I have to go to work," I said sadly.

"I know," she smiled shyly up at me.

"I'm having my sister and mother come over to keep you company," I informed her.

"Nick, I don't need a babysitter," she argued.

"Baby, there not here to babysit you. They'll be here to keep you company," I reasoned.

"Nick, I wanted to look for a job today. You should know since you made me lose my last one," she snarked.

I smirked and brushed the hair from her eyes.

"You don't need a job angel," I replied happily. "I'll provide everything we'll ever need."

"Nick, I don't like depending on people," she explained. "I need to be able to pay my bills. Speaking of which, I do have an apartment that I need to get back to."

"No!" I snapped, angered at the very thought.

"Nick," she tried to reason,"I do need to make money and live at my apartment."

"But you're living here with me," I argued.

She crossed her arms in what was supposed to be a tough look, but only succeeded in my eyes being drawn to her breasts.

"Eyes up here Romeo," she snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Nick, I never agreed to move in with you. You're the one who brought me here. All I agreed to was the whole dating thing."

"Dating. Which means that you'll live with me. Abby, I've seen the apartment that you live in, and it is completely unsafe. I need to know that you're safe, so can you do that for me?" I pleaded.

"You really are worried," she murmured to herself, then smiled at me. "I still can't."

"Why the hell not?" I snarled, now way beyond angry.

"Because Nick that would be insane!" she countered. "We only just got together, and what if we split? Where would I live when you kicked me out?"

"I would never kick you out," I assured her. "I love you. I want a life with you, and I want you to live with me."

Just as she was about to reply, my phone rang. I sighed heavily and walked over to it.

"Armani," I snarled. Abby came over and slapped my arm. I looked down at her and shrugged.

"Be nice," she whispered. I rolled my eyes and focused on the conversation.

"Nicolaus Armani!" my sister shouted. "You had better not answer the phone like that again!"

"Natalia, did you need something?" I drawled in a bored voice.

"Nicolaus, mother and I are on our way, and since you were the one who said to call before we arrived, I am," she retorted.

"Fine," I said, hanging up on her.

"Nick, please tell me you didn't just hang up on your sister," she said, wide eyed.

"Sorry ll mio angelo," I grinned.

"Oh, Nick," she shook her head, a small smile gracing her lips.

"Angel, my mother and Nat will be here in about ten minutes, so you may want to go shower," I suggested.

"Ten minutes?" she asked, looking horrified.

"Yes, so you'd better hurry."

She gave me one last look before turning and skipping towards the bathroom.

Ten minutes later my mother and sister bustled in, huffing about my "stupid security measures".

"I have to keep my family safe," I drawled from the corner that I was waiting in.

"Nicolaus!" My mother gasped, clutching her hand to her chest.

Natalia just gaped at me with a startled expression.

"Hello mother, Natalia," I greeted, walking towards them.

"Nicolaus! You can't just hide in the corner like that!" Natalia reprimanded.

"Nat, don't pretend that you're older than me," I smirked.

"Well, sometimes I feel older than you," she griped.

"Nat, you act like a twelve year old anyway," I pointed out.

"Ya, well, you're dumb!" she stuck her tongue out at me, and I burst into laughter.

"What's got you all in stitches?" a voice from behind us asked.

I looked up to see Abby staring at us with amused eyes.

"Who uses the word stitches anymore?" Natalia snorted.

"My mother did," Abby giggled. "She still does."

"Oh! Abigail, darling," my mother cooed, hurrying over to engulf her in a hug.

Mother smothered her in a hug that could only be described as motherly.

"Hey Mrs. Armani," she greeted happily.

"Oh now!" mother laughed. "Haven't I told you to call me Joanna? No? Well, please call me Joanna or even mom!"

Abby's eyes widened with shock.

"Ah, mother, that may be a bit too soon for that," I swooped in, carefully prying mother's hands off of Abby.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie!" she apologized, looking sullen.

"No, it's okay Mrs. Arma-Joanna," Abby reassured my mother.

"Such a sweet girl," mother gushed, pulling us in for a tight hug.

"Mother, as much as I love spending time with my three favorite girls, I need to get to work," I grinned over mother's head at Abby.

Mother pulled away, kissed my cheek and walked over to wait with Natalia.

I pulled Abby close and gently kissed her pouty lips.

"I'll be back later angel," I whispered against her forehead. "Behave. I love you."

"Love you," she grinned shyly up at me.

I turned away and made my way to the door, looking around and making sure that I had extra security around the house.

I couldn't leave without protecting my girls. I would always protect them.

***************************************

Abigail's Point of View

I was lost in thought as Nick left for work. I really did love Nick. He was so possessive and protective and completely lovable.

The moment I saw him, I craved his presence. I wanted him for him, not his money.

My parents split when I was seven, and from then on I hated love.

It made people vulnerable and weak. Until I had met Nick, I didn't want to fall in love.

When I saw him in that restaurant, I knew my heart was long gone. I wanted him, more than anything in this world.

I must have been lost in thought because I didn't even notice when Joanna and Natalia walked over.

The light dimmed, and Natalia skipped over to me. She stood in front of me and smiled widely, like she knew a secret.

"Sooo, Nicolaus told us to stay inside, but mother and I know that he's just too protective, so we are going to do something about that," she grinned mischievously.

"Like what?" I asked in confusion and a little horror. If Nick found out, he'd be pissed.

"Like shopping silly! You're my sister now! It's like family bonding!" She exclaimed.

"Do you think that's wise?" I questioned.

"Of course not, but nobody is around sweetie!" Joanna wiggled her eyebrows.

I was shocked that his mother would condone lying and defying Nick like this.

"Come now," Joanna smirked, with a glint in her eye. "I'm not so old that I can't have a bit of fun?"

I thought about it a minute and agreed.

"I suppose we could," I smiled coyly. "Nick shouldn't make decisions for me anyway."

"Exactly chica!" Natalia agreed enthusiastically. She pulled me towards the door, grabbing my coat along the way.

As we left, I couldn't help but feel like something was going to go desperately wrong.

****************************************

A bit of a boring chapter but more action will occur in the next! I hope you all enjoyed it! Please vote and comment!:)