Chapter 1: Don't Start This Crap Again

Sarah's POV

"Heather and Jerry! What did I say about shaving off your Uncle's eyebrows?! Without me!!" I laughed as my brother Adrian chased the six year old twins around the house.

"Sar, stay out of this or you're going to find yourself bald tomorrow morning!" Adrian stopped and glared at me.

"Do it! At least I'll have the power to destroy people with one punch just like Saitama sensei~" I stared off into space thinking of the bald headed anime character without realizing the twins ran into me full force causing me to fall face first.

"Children....." They slowly backed away. And in that moment my lovely mate and husband James decided to show up in that moment and helped me up. "Tag your it." I kissed his cheek and walked to the couch. I giggled a bit from hearing James scold the children for causing too much morning at 9 am. Mainly because he was still asleep. And also because Adrian was complaining about how Sharron and Izzy will make fun of him for he no longer has eyebrows.

"Geez, first your children are hybrids too and to make it worse, they act just how we did when we were little." Adrian leans into the couch sulking.

"Well karma is a bitch. Go see if Izzy will draw you a pair of eyebrows." I said before getting up and walking out of the room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^______________________________________________________

Well, that was an interesting morning~ Said my wolf Claire.

You're telling me.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

When are you going to tell the twins? About their..abilities?~

I have no idea. Sometimes, I wish I wouldn't have to tell them because its safe and there's nothing threatening us.

You know you have to. Yes they are very young but you and I both know there are people watching. Someone is trying to continue the governments work again~

I thought back to a couple months ago when some one started leaving threats at the edges of pack territory. Leaving body parts of people with letters saying, 'We Know.' or 'We're Coming'. James tightened the security even more considering these people will go after our children.

Fuckers better think twice~

Claire, when would it even be right to tell them. It's like saying hey mommy brought you into a world where the bad guys are going to steal your candy? Yeah, six year olds are going to take very nicely to it.

Geez, I'm worried too you know. But we nee to act fast bef-~

"Mommy!!" Jerry came running into the room crying with blood dripping down his face.

"Sweetie what happened?!" I began to freak out and scooped Jerry up in my arms.

"Me and Heather were playing outside when- He sniffled- "when we saw this lady hanging on the tree and and we try to help her down so we we climbed but Heather fell and and took me with her, but she okay mommy. I make sure." He kept sniffling and I pulled him close to my chest.

So it has begun...They are beginning to see the other side~ Claire said softly.

Heather came running in with a handful of ice and a worried James behind her.

"Jerwy! I say no move till I get Daddy!!" Heather ran over and held a melting ice cube to her brother's forehead. I smiled in my twins admiration for one another then looked at James before sending a mindlink.

-It's happening, they are beginning to see it.

-Are we doing it tonight then?

-Yes, there's no stopping it now

I cut off the link and set my eyes back on my injured child.

"Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up." I picked him up with Heather trailing behind.

---------------------------------------------------

So? What'd you think of that chapter for me getting back on the horse? If it was an actual horse I'd fall ;-; Anyways, tell me what you think and I'll post again in the next few days or so. Love you guys!!!!!