Fame

Cory's POV

I sit in front of my TV flipping through the gossip channels.

Stars Jessica and Jason are expecting their second child. I have to remember to congratulate them.

Pop star Adam is marrying model Alesa. I heard about that one in my wedding invite.

Band leader Travis Valkerum has been seen making kiss faces at actress and model Katelyn Firefist. Now that's some real news. I can see all the fan girls now.

I flipped to the next channel only to see my smiling face.

"Recently Cory Chara has released a new album that's topping charts! But he's got someone not far behind him!" The announcer sounded excited about this one.

"Shelby Frisk has been topping charts as well! Second to Cory! Does Cory have some competition with the new girl on the block!?" A picture of a red headed girl flashed on my screen. She was cute but not hot. I flicked off the TV and got up.

"Like some newbie can beat me." I said as I walked into my kitchen. I checked my phone and say a voice mail. I clicked play and put it on speaker.

"Hello? Hello hello? Uh hi there!" I felt myself derp out and looked at my phone suspiciously. It sounded way too much like Phone Guy from FNAF.

"Haha! I bet I got you! Nope! This is Levin from Phoenix studios! I was wondering if you'd like to act in our new film." I sighed in relief. For a second there I was petrified.

"Anyway give me a call back and we'll talk." A beep signaled the end of the voice mail and I rang up the number.

"Hey is this Levin?" I asked as soon as the ringing stopped.

"Yes it is. Is this Cory?" I heard him ask.

"You bet. Listen some new girl is trying to beat me out of my number one spot I believe being in your movie." I remarked.

"Oh..."

"What?"

"Shelby is in the movie as well." He said, shakily.

".... You know what? That's perfect."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Alright then! See you for the first filming Cory!"

"See you Levin." We both hung up and I smirked.

This was too perfect. I could teach this girl who's boss by doing what I do best.

Be number one.

A/N Alright! So here we have a Cory book! Tomorrow I release a Travlyn Book! The schedule is switching between the two books. So one day Corby will come out then the next day it'll be Travlyn do on and so on. Anyway see yah next time guys!!!