After The Break Up/ They See You With Someone Else

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Laito held the rim of his hat and he smirked to himself and he knew that he was going to win you back even if you did refuse him he wasn't going to give up on you and he will win you back.

Subaru

After you and Subaru broke up, you stayed close to you father as close as possible since Ayame's treatment was making her sick and her hair was falling out. You father tried so many attempts to get some alcohol but you didn't want him to go back to the way he was before but eventually he managed to listen to you. (D/n) was watching and guarding you in case something were to happen but what you didn't notice was that Subaru was watching you from the shadows and he was worried that your father was going to go back to his old habits and beat you up.

Your new boyfriend however, was always there for you when you needed a shoulder to cry on after stopping your father from drinking again. Subaru felt even more angry at this and (D/n) didn't like your new boyfriend not one bit and he also knew that Subaru was watching you. Subaru was going to win you back and save you from that pain your feeling right now.

Ruki

Since your break up with Ruki, you stopped going to the library in case you ran into him but you couldn't face anymore not after what your sister did. Your mother has grounded your sister for breaking the two of you up which was a good thing for you but you refused to see Ruki again after what happened not even allowing him exlpalin himself after what happened. Ruki was also sad that you were no longer his woman. Whenever he looked at the locket he gave you for your birthday it remind him of the happy days that the twp of you spent together.

When Ruki saw you with another man he felt even more depressed. Ruki knew that your sister was the one who broke you the two of you up and he was going to win you back no matter what, you belong with Ruki and no one else.

Kou

Ever since you caught Kou cheating on you with one of his fans, he has been upset since he isn't allowed to see you again since your mother banned him from coming over to your house. Kou couldn't even concentrate on practicing at his work and he's been refusing to see his fans as well because when he does he would try and see if he could spot you but he knew that wasn't going happen because you stopped going to his concerts and his practices as well. Kou would go to the lake where the two of you had your first date and where you had your first kiss.

When Kou was walking around town he saw you with your sister and your new boyfriend. Kou was heart broken when he saw you with another man. Kou clenched his fists tightly and he knew that cheating on you was the biggest mistake he made. He was going to get his neko-chan back and he didn't care how long it took.

Yuma

Yuma was sad that you broke up with since you caught him cheating on you. Yuma would sometimes sit along in his garden and he would stare at the lilies that the two of you planted together to remind you of your late sister. Yuma would also sometimes mumble to himself like if he was preying to your sister to forgive him for leaving you all alone again. Yuma felt lonely whenever he tended to his garden, whenever he looked over at the stone step he would think that you drawing away however, you were no longer seeing Yuma and you refused to go over to the Mukami manor since the two of you split up.

Yuma was walking through the school garden until he saw you with another man. You were sitting on his lap as you were sketching a rose. Yuma was angry at this and he hated that another was touching his girlfriend as he had his arms wrapped around your waist and he had his head resting on your shoulder as he watched you draw. Yuma gritted his teeth and he was going to get his girl back.

Azusa

Azusa was depressed ever since you broke up with him. Azusa continued to cut himself whenever he thought about his precious angel. However, he was able to stop himself when he looked at the scarf that you made for him but he refused to wear it since you left him. Azusa would look up at the stars at night and he would think about you and he would try and picture an angel in sky which would resemble you.

When Azusa was sitting on the bench in the school garden he saw you with another man and he was treating you like a princess in his eyes. He would also say that you were his nagel and no one else's. Azusa got a bit angry that you were no longer his angel and cheating on you was the biggest mistake he's ever made. Azusa was going to get his angel back not matter what.

Carla

Since you and Carla broke up, you stayed far away from the Tsukinami Manor as possible so that you won't see him. Carla looked at the necklace that he gave you for your birthday and he missed you dearly. When Carla was heading to the prefect's office he saw you with another man and he was flirting with you and he was kissing you. Carla's blood boiled with anger when he saw you with another man but he wasn't going to let his Eve go with out a fight.

Carla will get his Eve back even if he had to fight for you to do so.

Shin

Ever since you caught Shin cheating on you, you would concentrate on designing some more dresses and costumes your assignments and for your friends to distract you from Shin. Shin missed you dearly, even tried to go out with another woman but that didn't help at all he misses you a lot. When he went to one of the fashion design classes that you took he saw you with another man and he was your new boyfriend.

Shin was shocked at this and he watched how your new boyfriend helped you out with one of the dresses that you were making and when he saw your boyfriend stare at your behind when you tried to fix the bottom part of a skirt for a cat walk which you didn't seem to mind at all. Shin gritted his teeth in anger and he was determined to win you back evne if he had to kill your boyfriend if you refused him.

Requested by Nautilis