Chapter ten|| "I want you to meet my family."

A delicious smell entered your nose as you walked down the steps. You saw Jason at the table. He made you breakfast..?! You walked over to the table in disbelief. "Good morning jase." You said as you stared at the food he made. "Mornin." He mumbled. He seemed uncomfortable. "I made you breakfast." He said awkward. A light smile appeared on your face. "Thanks Jason I appreciate it." You said. Your heart melted by seeing how hard he was trying. You sat down at the table. "Um Jason?" You giggled as you noticed your toast. "What?" He looked up at you. "It's umm a little burnt.." You tried keeping yourself from laughing. "Yeah.. I didn't really know how the toaster worked." He scratched the back of his neck. "I never made breakfast before." He said dead serious making you burst out in laughter. Jason smirked at you. "Don't laugh at me." He said as he walked over to you. You bit your lip trying to hold it in..

Jason's part of view:

I saw her biting her lip as she tried holding in her laughter. She was so beautiful.. Her innocent, twinkling eyes looked up at me, daring me to make a move. I saw her eyes tracing my naked upper body. I clenched my jaw trying to hold myself back from throwing her on the table and fuck the shit out of her. "Sorry.." She giggled making me smile at her. I came closer to her and pressed a light kiss on her swollen jaw. I then went over to the cut on her lip, the cut on her cheek and the bruises around her throat and did the same thing. "Sorry baby." I said making her look up at me. "I'm so sorry for hurting you." She placed her hand on my face. "I forgive you." I knew she lied but I didn't say anything. Instead I turned around and walked over to the sink. "I want you to meet my family."

YOUR PART OF VIEUW:

You kept silent, not sure of what he just said. Jason turned around and faced you. He took a sip of his coffee. "Y-your family?" You said soft as you played with your thumbs. "Yes. I'm bringing you with me tomorrow." Jason said cool. You frowned. Jason almost never talked about his family and now he wants you to meet them? You jumped off the table and walked over to him. "Are you serious?" You asked looking him in the eye. "Dead serious." He smirked at you. You smiled as you shook your head. Maybe this was his way of trying to change? I don't know.

Sorry for being inactive but I needed all my focus on school

Sorry for being inactive but I needed all my focus on school. But anyways.. IM BACK NOW
Thank you so much for reading my story I appreciate it so much..! Oh btw.. voting helps a lot. So it'd be great if you guys would vote on my chapters.. thanks!
Next chapter will be up tomorrow!