Not so bad luck~3

The most annoying way to wake up is when you have forgotten to close your blinds (because you were busy the night before..) and the sun hits your eyes. That is how Louis woke up. He tried to get up, but something was holding him down. An arm? Did I have sex last night? His eyes widened, but he calmed down as he saw the four familiar arrows tattooed on the tanned arm.

"Payno, let me go. I need the loo." He hissed, and slapped Liam's arm, which caused Liam to groan.

"Damn it Louis why are you always so agressive? You look like a small dwarf when you're mad!" Liam hissed back still holding Louis down.

"First of all, I am not mad, I just need you to let go of me so I can go to the toilet. Second of all, I am just a bit shorter than you, but I definitely am not small, and that Payno I proved to the whole block, when I made you scream 'FUCK LOUIS, I NEED YOUR BIG COCK IN ME I AM SO HORNY' so." Louis sassed back, which made Liam blush furiously, and he finally let go.

"Thank GOD." Louis screamed and ran in the bathroom.

When he was done with his business, he brushed his teeth, and saw few deep purple coloured marks on his neck.

"Oh for fucks sake... LIAM, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PLAYING A VAMPIRE? FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT INTO ROLE PLAYING!" He shouted. Louis didn't like hickey's. They looked ridiculous and disgusting, and were very hard to cover up.

When he walked out of the bathroom, he noticed that Liam had fallen back to sleep. Not so surprising after last night... he smirked to himself, and made his way to the kitchen. He made one cup coffee to Liam, and one cup Tea to himself. He took the mugs and made his way back to the bedroom.

"Liam, I am killing you with my kindness right now, I gave you 15 minutes extra sleep, made you coffee AND brought it to the bedroom, but now you have to sit up, because I don't need coffee stains on my bed sheets." He commanded, and slowly Liam opened his eyes, stretched a bit, and got in a sitting position, but suddenly hissed, when the pain hit him in is lower half, and this, of course, made Louis grin smugly.

"Oh shush you." Liam pouted, as he saw Louis's expression, which caused Louis to let out a small laugh. It was a great idea to invite Liam..

After 3 hours of movie marathon, and fat-less popcorn Liam had to leave. He had recently bought a dog, and he was afraid it might shit all over his house.

"You should buy a cage so you can but it there when you leave." Louis suggested only making Liam frown.

"Animals don't belong to a cage Louis! That is horrible! And it is a he not it! Have some respect!" Liam raged, leaving Louis holding in a laugh.

"'S not funny Louis!" Liam protested when seeing the boy's expression.

"No it is not, but you are. And also you are cute." Louis chuckled, which made Liam furrow his eyebrows.

"And you are extremely weird. We made a deal remember? Just fucking, no relationships." Liam said concerned. Louis sighed.

"Calling you cute doesn't make us a couple. I call everyone cute. Now go before your dog shits all over your apartment." Louis pointed out, which made Liam jump a bit, and he rushed out from the apartment. When Louis closed the door, the silence hit him.

And he didn't like being alone anymore. He was afraid of what it might do to him.

---

"For the love of god Harold, if you don't get up, I will smack you until your cheeks turn purple!" Gemma screamed from downstairs. Harry usually was a morning person, but yesterday's karaoke session with Gemma had got him a bit over hyped, and it had been hard to fall asleep, so he had ended up stalking people on social media, and he had made a Twitter-account. He had never got the idea of twitter, but because he was bored, he decided to give it a try. He had fallen asleep after logging in the first time though.