Old Love, New Hate

Percy's POV~
It's been one week since chaos agreed to my plan.   My plan was this: I bring back five people that died as heros to be in my elite army.  Heres who I choose and there nickname:
Silena--Azalea
Luke--Alfa
Bianca--Beta
Zoe--hemlock
Beckendorf--inferno
Perseus-- Omega

He had final given us his powers.  For me he gave me all of his powers plus increased my demigod powers, but his powers were toned down so he could beat me but I was the second most powerful being in the universe. Because of that I am heir to the universe and some times was forced to wear this crown. Everyone else had there demigod powers increased plus got things like teleportation and mind links to everyone. Basically they were the third most powerful beings in the universe. It honestly feels like they never left and were a family again.
**time skip 500 chaos years same                 pov**
Chaos had just called all of us into the meeting room. The meeting room is like a banquet hall.  Anyways we were about to be given a new mission and I was excited. He took a deep breath and looked right at me. "A war has erupted and planet 3 needs your help" he said quietly.
"NO. NO. NO.  I'M SORRY IF U DIDN'T HEAR THE FIRST TIME I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.  NO. " I screamed. 
" You don't have a choice percy,  I'm sorry"
"MY NAME ISN'T PERCY.  IT'S OMEGA.  I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."
Ten minutes later I finally calmed down.  I accepted it. I was going to earth. It had been 500 Earth years,  none of them could be alive. Right?

We all started to get our hoods on because none of us wanted to reveal themselves to the gods.  Once all of us were in our hoods we looked at the portal chaos made and stepped through.