Getting to know each other

A/N: Fuck you guys with Meulin and Kurloz I'm making my ships happen *^* sorry not sorry

Kennedy's POV

After a couple minutes of being told the rules by Redglare and the Grandhighblood. We were going to introduce ourselves. "Okay I shall start" Redglare said "I'm Neophyte Redglare, please call me Redglare. My daughters are attending this camp like you all, there names are Terezi and Latula Pyrope" she finished "I'm The Grand Highblood, call me whatever, I will kill you, and my children are here, Gamzee Makara and Kurloz Makara" he said with a sigh. Gamzee smiled, Kurloz couldn't because of the well stiches. "Good evening motherfuckers, I'm Gamzee Makara!" Gamzee said smiling again, it was cute I will admit but I thought Karkat was cuter, little tusendere. "And this is my awesome bro, Kurloz Makara!" Gamzee said pointing to Kurloz, Kurloz just waved. Next the Ampora's went "I'm Eridan Ampora.." Eridan said "I'm Cronus Ampora" Cronus said and the two went back to their beds. "I'm Karkat Vantas okay?!" Karkat asked laying on his bed. "I deeply apologize for his sass, im Kankri Vantas. It's a pleasure to meet you all" Kankri said. After about five minutes Cheyenne introduced herself and all the boys were laying on their beds. Redglare sat on her bed and read, while Cheyenne and I acted like idiots 'crab strifing' we put our hands out like grabs and chased each other trying to pinch each other like crabs.

"Why are they crab strifing?" Karkat asked confused. Kankri shrugged. Kurloz, Eridan and Cronus had fallen asleep, along with The GHB. Redglare was surprised "hey no strifing!" She said trying to make sure we didn't get hurt. Cheyenne and I laughed and went to our own beds. Karkat looked at me "why were you guys Crab Strifing?!" He asked I shrugged "we used to do it at school" I responded "what's a school?" Gamzee asked sitting next to Karkat. As I explained school the two listened. 

-le time skip-

It was night time, everyone was gathered around the campfire, and I mean everyone, all 37 trolls and a couple humans. Four human campers. Everyone introduced there selfs. Through the night I noticed Mituna and Latula only being together around Kurloz. Strange. I thought Latula and Mituna were canon but lost that thought when I saw Kurloz and Latula kiss before they went to their separate Cabins, Mituna smiled when he saw them kiss, strange. Later we all went to our cabins again.

Karkat and I were the last ones awake. Laying in our beds talking, it was some pretty fucking deep conversations.