At the end of the bridge is a giant castle that towers over me, making me feel like an ant. The walls glimmer with gold and at the front is a huge draw bridge. There are single towers inside the castle that stand tall with shaped windows and standing along the entrance wall are soldiers, above on the open wall are more soldiers armed with guns.

"Welcome home, Harriet." Uncle smiles.

As we step onto the wooden draw bridge, a woman stands with a man. He has a black patch on his right eye with white bushy hair that makes a beard, his eyes burn into mine with judgement. He's wearing a dark shirt with dark trousers and heavy army with mesh on top, with metal bracelets. The woman has light brown, almost blonde, hair that is styled into a side plait that drapes down her left shoulder. She is wearing a pale purple dress that drags across the floor and a cardigan of the same colour is over her arms.

"Mother, father, this is Harriet. Harriet, these are your grandparents." Uncle introduces.

"It's a pleasure to finally met you." I admit, smiling.

"She's a treasure!" My grandmother exclaims.

My grandmother smiles and steps forward, pulling me into a tight hug. She places one hand on my back and one on my head. I breath in her perfume of roses and the meadow. When she finally pulls back, she places one palm on my left cheek and the other on my right shoulder.

"You are so much prettier then your Uncle described you." She comments, her fingertips brushing my cheeks.

"Thank you." I whisper.

My grandmother steps away and I see grandfather has tensed. He already doesn't like me and I know I won't have a chance to change his mind. Uncle said he's set in his ways.

"This place is beautiful, it's so amazing!" I say.

"Let me show you to the balcony." My grandmother offers, slipping her hand around mine.

"Bye Uncle Thor." I wave as my grandmother pulls me through the gold entrance.

Along the walls are engraved flowers and a few statues of people who I assume did something inspirational. There are stone columns along the walls, holding up the cream engraved ceiling. I follow my grandmother down a cream corridor and out a stone archway. We step onto a stone ground and in front of me I can see a stone balcony with gaps in between.

Stepping to the edge, I glance over to see the sea, so big that I can't see the end. Below is a courtyard with a trickling fountain in the middle and a few people are sat on benches talking, wearing bright robes and armour. All along the edge of the balcony and courtyard are various types of flowers, they smell fresh and beautiful.

"Wow, this is a wonderful view." I say, placing my hands on the stone and peering over.

"I come here everyday, it is truly a show of beauty." My grandmother smiles, pulling her shawl up around her back.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Of course, my dear."

"If this is my home, why haven't I visited before?" I slowly ask.

"That is a question to ask Thor."

"He refuses to answer my questions. I only found out a month ago who my father was. Uncle won't answer that." I explain, looking at her hopefully.

"I will answer then. We believed it was too dangerous for you to visit before. We did not know the location of your father and we did not want to put Asgard in danger if he came here to collect you."

"I understand, I've heard that reason a lot recently."

"Harriet?" A familiar bellowing voice asks.