Never thought I would consider a locker room a safe zone, but things change at times.

I knocked twice before entering the boys locker room, please to find that it was empty.  Soon, struck with confusion while noticed Mr. Barr's office to be completely dark.

"Mr. Barr?"

I walked slowly towards his office, scanning the area to make sure I wasn't foolishly walking by the coach and his student. They were no where to be seen.

"Kevin?"

I looked inside the darken room of his office, squinting my eyes to try to make out the familiar shapes of his belongings better. Everything seemed in order, until one of the figures started to move, and a hand wrapped around my tie, pulling me into the darken room and pressing me up against the wall. Lips were pressed deeply into mine before I could let out a gasp or yell.

Something tells me that I was not called upon for a students needs at all.

But of a mans needs.

All tension I felt from the long day before had just melted away as Kevins lips danced along with mine. My fingers found their way, running through the thick red locks of my partners hair, twisting and playing with the strands as our kisses became slower and slower until we parted.

Though it was dark, I could tell that the smile on Kevin's face was as big as mine. That beautiful smile of his.

"I missed you." His forehead pressed against mine, tickling the tip of his nose against mine.

"And I missed you. But saying a student needed my assistance, Kevin?"

Lips pressed against mine again. "You get down here faster for a student in need than a boyfriend in need."

This was true.

I laughed a little as I allowed Kevins lips to keep pressing against mine. Though I became more strict over our actions in school, since our relationship became more serious. Having a few hidden kisses in the Coaches office was acceptable at times like this.

My head tilted back as Kevin's kisses traveled down to my neck. Little nibbles found their way to my skin between each kiss, making accepting and pleasure filled hums sing behind my lips. My hands traveled down Kevin's toned chest, rubbing his stomach and over his hips as he planted each kiss on my skin.

I tried desperately not to get lost fully in the pleasure and remember why I was called down here. "Kevin, I have a student up in my class still, what did you need me for?"

My tie was now lose and the first few buttons on my shirt undone, as Kevin's lips were tracing over my collarbone. I could barely understand the mumbles against my skin as I undid his pants, running my hand down to massage the slightly harden member he had in his boxers.

I pulled my shoulders back some, still keeping my hand on his member. "What was that baby?"

"I needed to tell you something." Kevin's voice was lower, something that always happened when he was turned on. His voice became low and even more attractive than it already was. I still could not believe that that was possible.

I leaned forward to nip at his ear, making him growl deep in his throat. It always made me feel good, knowing I could get this god of a man to fall for me. "What did you need to tell me?"

But my question went unanswered. My lovers lips were back against mine, as his member was being grind into my hand. I played nice at first, rubbing my hand back on him, but I was more curious than I was turned on. Leading me to leave my handsome man, a little puppy begging to be played with as I pulled myself away from him, refusing another kiss.

"Kevin, what did you need to tell me?"

Now that my eyes were fully adjusted to the darkness, I was slightly amused as I could see Kevin, pouting while looking down at his lap.

"You love torturing me, don't you?"

"I may have time to finish if you tell me what you needed me for, my love."

A sigh escaped from him, but his position did not change. "You know how I told you that I told my parents I was seeing someone when I went home for the holidays?"

My interest was not fully captured. "Yes."

"Well, my dads birthday is next weekend and they want to meet who the lucky girl is."

"Kevin, you didn't."

This time Kevin spun on his heels, leaning his back against the wall next to me, resting his head upon my shoulder. "I told them I would bring the person I've been seeing."

My heart was now racing for a whole different reason. Instead of excitement, it was fear. I have already been out to my partners about my preference in men since I was a teenager. My parents accepted it fairly well, after a few days of letting it sink in. For what I remember of Kevin's parents though, they are just as rough as he is, not the ones you would ideally come out to.

"What are we going to do?"

I felt Kevin's head nuzzle against my shoulder. His face was warm. "We're going to go to my dads party and when we get there, I'll introduce you as Edd, my boyfriend."

I nodded my head slowly, sitting in silence with Kevin for a few moments as I let everything settle in. Still in silence, I started to walk away from the warmth of him next to me, opening the door to his dark office.

"EDD! Where are you going?"

"There's so much to be done! You've given me only a week to prepare for your fathers birthday! I intend on making this meeting perfect!"

I could make out the frown that Kevin now had, him looking back down at his lap. "You're really going to leave me like this?"

I covered my mouth, trying to hide my laughter. He looked adorable at times like this. "I do apologize my love, but this is a more important matter."

"I'll get you back at home tonight Eddward, mark my word."

He called my apartment, home.

"I would not expect anything less."

I blew a kiss in his direction before making my exit. There was lots for me to do, lots to get ready for, lots to make perfect. And lots to be prepared for the worst.

I was to be thrown into the Barr's family, after all.