Chapter 43

Chapter 43: Rosalie's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Harry said nervously, tightening his grip on my waist.  Butterflies were then allowed in my stomach, left to flutter with nervousness.  I let out a short gasp as soon as he said the five words, suddenly excited.  Should I reply now?  A simple yes?  It was simple really, but I was making it seem complicated.

"I-I--" I stuttered, but I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.  "Yes, yes! I'll be your girlfriend." Harry then took the chance to attach his other arm to the other side of my waist, pulling me in for a sweet kiss.  I could taste the mix of soup, and mint on his lips --- which was oddly an okay mix.  These were one of the special moments that I never wanted to end, but it did.  The kiss lasted seconds, but I wanted more.

"No words can express how how grateful I am for this moment." Harry replied, grinning from ear to ear, his cheeks blushed.  "I've been waiting for this for a long time."

I nodded my head, "I have, too, waited for a great, long while now.  Ever since I left for Florida, you were all I could think about."

"I'd be lying if I said you weren't on my mind at all." He smirked, my cheeks flushed even more than before.  Now that the both of us had thought about each other, there's almost nothing that can tear us down.  If there is, then I hope we don't meet it soon.

"So it's official then?" Harry removed his hands from my hips, and pushed back a loose strand of hair behind my ear.  "We're dating?  Boyfriend, and girlfriend?"

"If that's what dating is, then yes.  We're official." Finally. I smiled, and pulled him in for a hug.  He held me tightly, and I had to pull away before I stopped breathing.  "Should we tell Chris, and the other's?"

"No, they already know." Harry said.

"How do they know?" I wondered.

"I have my ways of contacting, and asking.  Hope just happend to overhear the conversation, and Rachel knows from your uncle." He explain, and I decided to shrug it off.  I don't care who knows. Anyway, Harry is a member of One Direction, news will sure get out and soon the entire world will know.  "Now, let's go."

"Where are we going?" I asked.  Harry started to walk back to the front of his house, but not without him bringing me along.  He grabbed my hand, and started to pull me along with him.

"We're going to my hotel room.  Surely you wouldn't want me to leave right away after asking you to be my girlfriend.  I only have a week left, and I want to spend as much time with you as possible even if it means going to the most weirdest places." Oh.

"Okay then.  Let's go to your hotel room." This day just keeps getting better and better.

Our hands were still entwined when we entered the elevator to go up to the floor that all of One Direction's rooms were on.  Harry just couldn't let go, even when we stepped out.  But when we did step out, Liam was there shirtless, and in sweatpants while wandering around eating a bowl of some sort of food.  I couldn't quite see it.

Liam stopped in the middle of the hallway, looking at our entwined hands, then looking back up at us. He raised an eyebrow, making the both of us nod.  We already knew what he was going to ask. You're finally dating?  Why yes Liam, we are.  He turned around and left in his room without another word.

"That was weird..." I scratched my head, and followed Harry inside his hotel room.  He laughed, agreeing with me.  The both of us sat down on the cream-colored sofa.  I leaned against him, my head on Harry's shoulder.  "It's like we read his mind."