Chapter 39 - Part Two

Chapter 39: Rosalie's POV 

"No, he can't go!" I stood up from my spot on the concrete, and jolted through the crowd. I tried desperately to keep up with Harry who had disappeared in the hotel, even though I knew I was too late.  He was gone, and so was my chance of meeting him again.

I left Hope standing on the sidewalk to try to get past the group of people, past the security that was so strict about everyone meeting their idols.  Even though they were large men, I was quite small; meaning I could quickly slip past them, and into the hotel to find Harry.  I needed to see him again, speak to him.  Kiss him again.

Pushing everyone, I quickly sped past the gnarly men, and entered the large building.  Looking side to side, I tried to look for him even though there was no chance.  I gulped, and started to hyperventilate. It felt as if a huge weight has been put on me, causing me to clutch my hand to my chest.  Breathing deeply as tears freely fell down from my face, I didn't want to face the fact that I was never going to see Harry again.  Not now at least.

I suddenly felt someone's hands wrapping around my waist, their large arms picking me up.  Kicking, struggling in there grip, I started to lash out and scream in the middle of the hotel lobby.  "Let me go!  I have to see him.  I know him just let me --"

"Sweetie, everyone knows him.  All of them in fact.  Stand in line, there's no chance." The security guard said, making my jaw drop, tears falling even more.  I wiped them away, not wanting everyone to see me when I get thrown out of the hotel.

I met sunlight again, the warm Miami heat already causing me to sweat.  I was put back next to Hope again, making me sigh.  Looking up at her, I saw her raise an eyebrow.  Shrugging, I didn't want to explain.  I was too tired, and lazy to speak.  Most importantly, I was too sad to care about anything at this moment.

Hope grabbed my arms, and pulled me up.  She hugged me tightly, and pat my back as I cried into her shoulder.  When the two of us pulled away, she wiped the tears from my eyes and gave me a reassuring look as if to ask if I was okay.  I shook my head, too tired to lie.

"You're going to be okay Rosie.  You'll see him again." Hope noted, making me nod.

I sniffled, "I sound selfish but...I want to see him now.  I can't wait."

She rubbed my shoulder, "Well you're going to have to wait.  Patience is key.  Anyway, I have a plan that can make this all blow over and you and Harry can go back to being lovers again."

"A plan?  What is it?" I asked, scared.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Hope said with a smirk, rubbing her hands together deviously.

Oh no.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Hope." I shook my head, feeling queasy at the fact that her and I were entering the hotel without notice to anyone, not even the staff.  Her idea of sneaking in and trying to find Harry wasn't really clever.  I mean, how can we find him out of all the hundreds of rooms?  It's a one in however hundred chance that we'd be successful.  I don't want to get embarrassed, or feel awkward if her and I were to suddenly open a hotel door that belongs to an old man.  A creepy old man.

"Shut up Rosie, it's a great idea." She laughed quietly, in case someone were to enter the alley we were both in.  I plugged my nose to ignore the stench that was being released from the dumpster that we were crouched beside.  This wasn't what I had in mind when I was trying to find someone.