Sometimes to over come the dark you loose the light

Depuis le début

minutes has went by, by now Izzy and everyone has went around Jace keeping there space. In all the time Alec has known Jace he has never seen him so quiet and still. Jace looks over Emily in sure of what to do. He has been in many battles with blood lots of people's blood, even seen parts of arms and legs. But nothing has traumatised him more than this. The minutes felt like years. Every seconds Jace checks her wrist, her heartbeat. Looks at her face looking for her healthy rosy cheeks. He then will look for injuries, hold her head in his hands. " Jace I think she's gone ", Alex says quietly grasping his shoulder in support, Jace's shoulders tenses," I can take her to the silent brothers, they will...take care of her". Jace turns around tears in his eyes," take care of her? take care of her?!" Now standing up," that's what we should've done !" Without a word Alex joins everyone as Jace sits back down. Izzy silently cries.
Emily a sister she never had. The worst part of all of this is you can't see the light in her eyes, and even worse; you can't feel it.

Emily gasps and grabs her throat, air fills her lungs. She stands up with no pain, she checks for injuries;nothing not even a slight headache. She feels light, clear and a little strange. She looks around, the sky is no longer black but the sun has risen filled with orange and pink clouds.  She feels as though she is filled with the colours brightness and calmness. Blue humming birds fly in the distance; her mothers favourite birds. And purple daffodils , very rare according to her father, grow around her as she takes each step. She tilts her head back as she lets the sunshine and warmth touch her neck and face. She is no longer cold nor scared. She looks down at her clothes not ripped or blood stained instead white and pure as they were once before. The roof is a lot bigger than she thought, she couldn't tell before because of the fog her exhaustion and anger controlled her. Her muscles tense and aching now relaxed and normal. She looks around again she sees Jace and Izzy and everyone else; she cannot wait to jump into Jace's arms. She runs and yells joyful words," I did it, we did it we are free !". But she stops running and looks at their faces they reflect the opposite of hers. Their eyes aren't filled with delight but pain. Jace is on the ground still he is looking at something or someone. He strokes their face and hair. A fallen shadowhunter he must of knew them. " Jace I'm so sorry we can take care of it" she waits for him to look up at her, do anything. " Jace I know you're upset but please look at me " she holds his shoulder he flinches but keeps looking at the person. A girl around their age brown long hair. Emily leans down across from Jace she may of knew her as well. Something horrible hits Emily that's not a random girl that's her. She must be dreaming. She stands up confused. Suddenly a familiar hand holds hers. " it's not your time, Emily my beautiful girl, fight fight it's not your time ". " what do you mean ?". " I'm saying fight fight for your life, this isn't your time !". " how ?". " you have unfinished business!". " you have to defeat the evil ". " how ?!". " it's in you my dear it always was."
Everything around her fades the last thing she sees is the face that was yelling for her the only one that ever did; her mother.

Suddenly she feels as if being thrown into ice cold water and swimming back up. As she rises to the surface a large power hits her the liveliness shocking her body. Her eyes open slowly. " Jace ", she says softly. Jace looks around and down at her his eyes red and puffy water again," Emily ? Emily!". He holds her. She smiles but she senses the presence, the darkness. When her mother told her it was in her she didn't understand she was scared that she didn't understand. But as Jace holds her she knew. " Jace hold me tighter", she whispers not on purpose just weakly. He obeys suddenly he lights up his features glow his golden hair blinding them. The demon arrives in his form of man. Eyes black. Emily never thought she could she a demon show emotion they had none. But the fear in his dark eyes was more real than anything she has ever seen. His screams burst theirs ears. Light filled the air blinding them again. Mike covers Izzy whilst Alec shields himself. the whole worlds existence seems to have been killed by light. But it turns out the only thing it killed was darkness. Everyone opened their eyes and looked around no more darkness the air clear and the sky bright. The darkness was gone. For forever more.

Jace drops to the floor he feels as if he were a sponge and someone has squeezed all the insides of him out, he is drained completely. " Jace what just happened?" Alec said quite shocked along with Izzy echoing the same thing," you lit up like a lightbulb!". Jace said nothing he was staring at something else everyone followed his gaze. There were the demon stood was now a white creature curled in a ball. It rose upwards until it was hoovering with wings. Jace blinked several times but it was still there, in all his life he thought angles were myths. It was white almost blinding, it's wings sparkled in the light. It's eyes are green not black. " you saved me, from the darkness, with your light. A special shadowhunter possesses the power to reverse a curse." " your friend was the daughter of the parents who possessed that power, often when the darkness takes over it eliminates everyone who does." " that's why you went after Emily and her parents." " yes and with reward you get one wish from my gratitude." Everyone looks at jace, he feels their eyes on him without saying anything he knows would he should wish for and what he wants to wish for. He thinks of Emily what she lived for. To protect the innocent souls on earth from the evil ones. Water drips down Jace's face and it's not sweat. He knows what to do. Yet forever he will regret it but the world and his love with be forever grateful.