>//Realizing He Likes You\\<

Damon:

 You and Damon had been hanging out for a few weeks

 You and Damon had been hanging out for a few weeks. He loved spending time with you- the only problem was, Stefan was on the loose. He knew you were in danger. The very thought made him angry. 

 "What's wrong, Damon? You look like you're about to smash something." Bonnie said coming into the living room. 

 "I think it's time we either Y/n in all this." she sighed when she didn't get an answer. 

 "You and I both know I am too selfish for that." Damon seethed. 

 "Damon, she'll find out eventually. Whether Stefan does something or you do something." 

 "Well, I intend to keep her in the dark as long as possible. Bonnie, this will ruin her fragile life. I can't do that to her." 

 "Wow. I never thought I'd live to see the day." Bonnie chuckled.

 "What?" 

 "You like her, Damon. You like Y/n." Bonnie smiled. 

 Damon scoffed. "Well of course I like her. She's alive, isn't she?" He said sarcastically.

 "No. You like her. Like- more than a friend." Bonnie said with a mischevious glint in her eye. 

 "What?!" Damon scoffed. "Look, witchy- I gotta go meet Y/n right now. And by the time I get back, I don't want to hear anymore about it. Got it?" He said grabbing his leather jacket. 

 He drove to the park, where the two of you had decided to meet. He grabbed two coffees from the little cafe across the street. He fixed one exactly how you liked it. When he spotted your hair among the crowd, he headed towards you instinctively. 

 "Y/N!" He called. You turned around immediately, your face brightening up as you saw Damon's face. 

 When you walked up to him, he inspected your outfit (👆🏻) and knew what Bonnie had said was absolutely true. He liked you in a "more than a friend" way. 

 "Damon? You okay?" You asked him. 

 "Never better, Y/n. Never better." He smiled. 

Stefan: