N O T I C E

Hey guys! So, I'm finding it really hard to find the drive to do this book. Like I haven't really even worked on it in over a year. *facepalms* 

SOOOO long story short, I'm deleting this book. DUN DUN DUN. 

But! (There's a but guys) I'll be posting a drabbles book with multiple characters and people. 

I really hope that you guys will follow and go and check out my other books! There's some pretty awesome ones coming down the pipes!

Instagram: singing_ellie01 (private instagram, but don't be afraid to push that follow button and dm or comment on my recent so I know you're a watty) / ellie_feemster (my blog and fanfic public instagram that is a little more aesthetic lol)

Tumblr: superrivergirldiaries (my blurb and main) / 

Blog: elliesblogs.wixsite.com/blogs

Twitter: singing_ellie01 (even though I've never even posted and I don't even have the app on my phone, I made one for my blog and future YouTube channel lol)

Pinterest: Ellie Feemster (though I must warn you, all I do is repin supernatural and wedding stuff)

I'll always love TVD

I'll always love TVD. You guys let me know who from TVD you guys would want to see in my drabbles. Maybe some ideas?

Anyways, go check out my profile and read some of my stuff! Love you guys!