[CHAPTER 4: Its a date]

The kiss was long, thats for sure. His eyes were open the whole time, his heterochromatic gaze piercing my light blue vision. At one point, his tongue poked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I refused, which only pissed him off. His hand slid down my torso at first, then redirected to my chest. His eyes narrowed as he moved to my left nipple. Shit. I opened my mouth, hoping he'd stop where he was but he didnt. He slid his tongue into my mouth, wrestling with my own, as his fingers pinched my nipple. Earning a moan and push away.

"Thats enough," I stuttered, taking a few seconds to relax myself. "Thats too bad, I was getting excited," he sighed dramatically, not letting his smirk go unnoticed. With a small sigh and a smile, I left the room. "Dont take too long, Master Seijuro. Can't have you missing her arrival." I turned and ordered before strutting back down the hall.

He always took long but I didnt want to ask what he did that made him take a while.

-

I was chilling by the stairs, discussing activities with Aomine and Kise, when the sound of horses caught my attention. I always had a better connection with my four senses, so when I asked the other two butlers if they heard anything, I wasnt surprised they said no. "Okay, Lady Moomoo will be here in about thirty minutes or less. Make sure everything is spotless," I announced, watching the men and women scramble to clean the tiniest of spots. The only ones I didnt see rushing were, well, the Miracle Butlers, including me. There was also another kid named Takao, who always hung out with Midorima, that wasnt doing anything. But I honestly didnt expect him too. He never did anything Midorima-san didnt do.

Ten minutes passed, Kise-san finally threw in the towel and began helping out. Fifteen minutes, Midorima-san and Takao-san began inspecting other's work. Twenty, Murasaki-san reluctantly started cleaning the high places where the shorter maids couldnt. Twenty five minutes passed, Aomine and I stood infront of the stairs, waiting for the guests to enter.

Twenty seven minutes, the sound of wooden wheels hitting gravel and horses stopping announced her arrival. Two maids rushed to the door as others ran out of sight for the meantime. Kise, Takao, Murasakibara, Aomine, and I stood at the staircase infront of the doors to welcome them. Then, the doors opened. Revealing a pink-haired, pink-eyed, big breasted woman. Her hair braided and put into a bun, her dress a mint-green which oddly suited her. She was pretty, no doubt. A wonderful fit for Master Seijuro. Though the thought bothered me.

"Kuroko~!! Its been so long!!!" A squeal rushed through her lips as she ran to me, hugging me tightly. Momoi-san always had favored me out of all the butlers and was quick to notice me for some odd reason. She may have been one of the few who did, not that I minded. It kinda bugged me when people didnt notice me. Anyways, she was a tad bit taller than me, if only by an inch, but her breasts clung to my face anyways, in an unpleasant and uncomfortable way. Surely it bothered her as well?

A door behind me slammed shut and I could feel a tense pressure drop the happy atmosphere. Akashi-san must be the cause, although I could feel odd vibes from everyone else as well. "Lady Momoi, please keep your hands off my butlers. It disturbs them to be crushed," the voice hissed. Yup, my guess was correct. Master Seijuro. Lady Moomoo looked down at me, pulling back a bit, before smiling and backing off completely. "My bad, my bad. Ill stop hugging Kuroko, my lord," she giggled, winking at me. "Protective boyfriend, huh?" She whispered before moving to stand beside her butler, a very dull black-short-haired man who seemed nervous at the sight of Seijuro's rainbow servants.

Akashi made his way down the stairs, holding his hand out at the very last one for Midorima-san to help him down. Which he did. The red-haired man gave the lady a bow and then properly straightened himself. "Good afternoon, my madam," he greeted in a more sour tone. "Hiya," the fem purred, greeting him in a less formal tone. Which earned her a glare from her butler. "Oh, good afternoon, my sir. I heard we were going horse riding fairly soon, will this be before or after lunch?"

Seijuro glanced over to me before turning back, "before. We will be leaving rather shortly for the stables. Then after the ride, we shall eat and then we're free to do as we wish." He announced, looking at me from the side of his eye for approval. With a small nod from me, he turned back to the lady once again. "Alright, then after lunch, lets head down to the town. I want to see the shops and visit the lakeside view."

"Its a date, then."