He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

    When I got in the car, I did what I knew you were supposed to. Start it, it's a automatic so the only thing I had to do was put it in drive and press the button on the dashboard to get  the garage door to open.. But there was 5 buttons because it's a 5 door garage.. I went down the line counting to figure out which one to open and successfully got out of the garage and inched my way only going 20 down his long windy driveway. ...SHIT!

    I had forgotten about the guy at the end at the gate-thing that I only thought the Play Boy house had until I showed up here that awful day, how was I going to get out of here?!

    But before I could think of a reason I was at the gate, and had to stop for the guy to open it. He had a weird look on his face as I rolled the window down. I tried to look like I belonged  behind the wheel of a .. I think Bane called it a Maserati.

    "Hello.. Can I help you?" the man asked all suspicious. I smiled sweetly.

    "Hi." I must look so innocent because immediately the man lightened up.

    "Can I ask where your going? I've never seen anyone behind this car but Mr. Belstrow." The man admitted, seeming upset for thinking the worst when he saw me. To bad by tomorrow morning he would have lost his job for sure. But I couldn't bring myself to care. I needed out, and if I thought to much into it I wouldn't be able to do it.

    "Awh. Well then that make me feel so much better." I smiled wider, faking everything. It was believable though. Now why was I leaving at ten at night? "Upstairs.. Bane and I were craving icecream but he can't really go to McDonalds ..under the radar if you know what I mean. So he sent me out." The mans eyes sparked a little, but for an unknown reason.

    "You guys are getting along? Well.. I'm very glad to hear that." The man smiled wide. "I was worried that sour look would never leave your pretty face." He was old, but him saying that wasn't creepy. "And, you probably know about Bane... I'm glad he is coming along, and can find happiness in someone else." I tried to hide my dumb founded look with a half smile.

    "Yes..." Awkward silence fallowed, and I hoped he didn't see through it. "Can you open the gate now? I don't want Bane to start worrying about his car.." The man laughed.

    "Yeah." The man laughed as he pressed a button. "Have fun."

    ..If only he knew.

    Soon I was blasting through the sweets. It was a new thing.. Steering but I couldn't keep myself near the speed limit. I was racing through the wet slick streets from rain, watching lights pass by me in white streecks.

    Maserati's go fast!

    My heart was racing, taking these tight corners, I felt unstoppable. Without a long glance I turned the radio on and "Bad Romance," by Lady Gaga came throught loudly through the speakers. It sounded amazing, banging in my head adding to the effect. I never really ever listened to the radio until I started being around Bane. Then it was unavoidable because it was all he seemed to listen to.

    Sadly I could sing along easily-

"When your baby is sick

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

You know that I want you

And you know that I need you

I want a bad,your bad romance