In Which This Story Comes to an End

Start from the beginning

"They'll be talking her to death," Magnus said to Hermione as he watched Jacquelyn try to catch up with her presumed-dead brothers. "I don't even want to see her react to the part where Jacquelyn gets captured by that icky old Hermaphrodite."

"And "that icky old Hermaphrodite" saved her life," said the Hermaphrodite as he approached them. "I protected her from those two awful wizards, yes I did. You two better be nice to be, as you'll be seeing me for a very long time."

"You would dare..." Magnus began his tirade, but Jacquelyn yelled out, "Look who decided to show up here!" They all stared at her. "It's an Evil Faith! And why is he here, I wonder?"

"It's all your fault, you little jinx," Draco Malfoy snapped as he stared at the spellcaster. "You and that Weasley brat conspired to force me to go to your stupid camp and my father was called away. Mother is with him and now I and my friends have to be around your kind!"

"Watch it, Malfoy," Ron said as he approached them. "You're on my turf now, so I'd better show some respect if I were you."

"Ron Weasley," Malfoy spat in the way of greeting. "I knew you were up to no good, and this is why!"

"I"m Ron Puckerman now," said Ron, "so you better watch what you call me!"

"Say what?" Malfoy snapped.

"Yeah," said Ron. "I'm not a Weasley anymore. Thought you'd let everyone know that."

"Oh God," Malfoy snapped at him. "Has this world gone mad? Father tells me that the Dark Lord is now some old man, if you can believe that. And no one has seen that Potter boy or the Granger girl. Plus, everyone's talking about how those stupid weasels got what they deserved. But you...you don't even look like you anymore. Where's the red hair?"

"I cut it off," said Ron.

"Shame," said Malfoy. "I expected more from you. But no matter; I'm still going to push you around every chance that I get."

"No you won't," said Ron. "I'm a demigod now. I won't stand for your crap anymore."

"Really?" said Malfoy.

"You better be nice to him if you want to keep your head," Percy snapped as he approached the rude boy.

"And you are," Malfoy snapped.

"Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, a demigod," said Percy.

"Indeed," said Malfoy.

"You're not the new camper, I hope," said Clarisse.

"And who are you?" said Malfoy.

"She's Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares, a demigod," said Ron.

"Yeah right," said Malfoy.

"You better show him some respect," Annabeth snapped at him.

"And you are," Malfoy began.

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, a demigod," said Annabeth.

"How funny," said Malfoy. "I think I know who you are. You're half-bloods, right?"

"Well," said Ron.

"And him," Malfoy pointed to a random demigod, "he's a half-blood?"

"Yes," said Ron. "That's Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus, a demigod."

"Half-blood?" Malfoy was beginning to lose his cool.

"The camp is called Camp Half-Blood," said Ron. "And as such, everyone here is a half-blood."

Malfoy stared at him and yelled, "How many half-bloods are in this place?"