"Pain & Suffering"

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot walked off I decided to get dress. Soon I finished I waited for Peridot to finish. Then she came out looking amazing as always. "Seems like you kept your promise" I said. You look pretty good your self Peridot commented. "Thanks babe lets get going to school" Peridot and I walked out of the guest room. "Hey we're going" I mentioned to Jasper and Amethyst. Bye love bird Amethyst added. Peridot and I walked to our cars and drove separately.

[30 minutes]

I arrived at school, and got out of my car. Peridot then pulled into the parking lot. She got out of her car then walked over. "I missed you peri" i pouted. Lapis it was 30 minutes we last saw each other. "I know but you make my life better". "I would be devastated if anything ever happened to you". You really love me lapis peridot said with a weak smile. "Yes" peridot and I went into the school. Peridot when to her locker so did I. I grabbed my subjects the hurried to class. Peridot waited by the door for me. We entered the class a few class mates already seated. I walked over to the window and sat down. Pearl walked over very sadly. "Hey what's wrong" in worry. I'm depressed I'm never gonna get rose why should I live. "Pearl there are many other people out there". Lapis you don't understand, I've spent my whole life trying to get roses love. Now I have to start from scratch I realized I wasted my time, year after year to get her affection. "It's fine Pear- " NO ITS NOT. Pearl ran off before I could say a word.

Peridot p.o.v
I saw pearl run out of the classroom. I went over to lapis "hey what's wrong with pearl". Depression lapis said, Amethyst walked into without Jasper. "Hey Amethyst where's Jasper" I asked curiously. She collapsed about 10 minutes after you guys left. Is she ok lapis asked worried. Well I don't know my moms gonna call or text me. "I hope she's fine". The bell rung pearl came into class, then sat down without engaging in conversation. The teacher came in with a coffee stain on her clothes. The class laughed at her miss fortune. SHUT UP she snarled at us angrily everyone stopped.

[Lunch]

The teacher was pretty pissed off this morning, so today started off pretty crapy. We made our way to the cafeteria, and got in line for lunch. Amethyst , lapis, and I got lunch and sat the table. Amethyst's mom called her.

A: "hey mom how's Jasper doing".
Mrs.Q: "not good her cancer came back again".
A: "again".
Mrs.Q: "she's gonna be in the hospital for a while".
A: "tell her I love her bye mom".
Mrs.Q: "bye dear".

Amethyst put down the phone, so how's she doing. This is bad her cancers back again Amethyst said. "What she had cancer before and you didn't tell me". Is she alright can we visit her after school lapis said. My mom probably wants me to meet her at the hospital anyway, so you can visit then Amethyst replied. "I feel horrible first pearl now Jasper, how could this day get any worse".

[After School]

I rush out of class to my locker, then my car. Then Amethyst hoped in the back of my car, then Lapis got in her car too. We drove on the road about 20 minutes into the drive we go onto the highway. Lapis was ahead of me driving in the direction, "hey Amethysts Jasper seriously had cancer before" yes she had cancer as a child. It went away, but it came back now it's even worse. "I wish I knew what she was going through" I said sadly. She didn't want you guys to know about the cancer. She didn't want you all to worry. "I understand".

Amethyst p.o.v
I was in the back seat of Peridots car. The music was playing while she drove to the hospital. The a huge truck drove in the lane next to us. It seemed to be getting awfully close to Peridots car. The CRASH the truck crashed into her car. The the car bumped into some other cars and then hit a huge wall. When I looked peridot wasn't in the front seat anymore.

A/n: hey everybody it's me mlggem, and sorry for the late update. I'm glad my book I being viewed at least. I'll take what I can get these days. It not the best lapidot fanfic, but it doesn't have to be the best. I want to apologize on your behalf for the cliffhanger. Stay amazing all my viewers and followers, and I would love if you could comment. If you have tips or ideas for me post them there or massage me. Good luck in life and have a grate night.