Sunday June 6th

Sorry its been a couple days! anyways enjoy!- Blaire

I woke up at 6 and put on my shorts and tank top. I went to X44 and found Alex and John.

Alex: Congrats on the win yesterday
Me: thanks. How are school workouts going?
Alex: there're going. We have a good group this year.

We finished warmups and started our workout. First we did back squats while the other did mountain climbers. 3 rounds later we switched to the rope and the stationary bike. The last thing we did were 50 yard sprints, 20-yard bear crawl, walk to the start and repeat for another 5 times. By the time we finished my legs were dead. I did an ab work out with John and then went home.

Brad: good morning baby
Me: hey babe, go ahead and tell Lydia she can start breakfast. I'm going to shower really quick.
Brad: alright I will.

I went to my bathroom and started my shower. Brad joined 5 minutes later surprising me. We eventually got clean and got out. I put on my sports bra and practice shorts while Brad put on his shorts. We came out and fixed our plates. I ate and talked to Lydia.

Me: so I have the supplies to make this drink 2 times a day for 5 weeks. Can you separate it out day by day for me?
Lydia: of course
Me: also I will be gone tomorrow through the 10th and then the 14th – 25th. My mom will be home the 19th.
Lydia: alright thank you. What time are you leaving today?
Me: at 2. I am going to pack now and then after lunch can you show me how to make the drink?
Lydia: of course

Brad and I went to my room. I unpacked my suitcase and was about to pack it again when my phone rang.

Me: Hey Mrs. Garvin
Garvin: hey Solo, I have your practice stuff in my car. I will bring it to the bus make sure you remind me.
Me: I will, also who is my roommate?
Garvin: Kiley is. I will see you later.

I hung up and packed my things and brought them out and into the living room. I ate lunch and then Lydia gave me the drink supplies and showed me how to make it. You put the first two powders in and then the water and then that last thing put in was the vitamin powder. I made the second one and put it my bag.

I said goodbye to Lydia and then Brad drove me to the school. I said bye and then went to Garvin's car. I got my practice stuff and then got on the bus. I found Kiley and sat down. The bus pulled out and 4 and a half hours later we got to Ole Miss.

We got off and got our bags. I helped Garvin pass out keys and then Kiley and I went to our room. We unpacked a little and then talked.

Me: Can you believe we're seniors?
Kiley: Finally, so what is your drink?
Me: our fitness coach for the national team is having me drink 2 a day
Kiley: is it because of your metabolism?
Me: yeah it spiked and I lost weight so right now I'm 110. The drink is supposed to help keep me from losing more.
Kiley: oh
Me: yeah so what is your schedule for next year?
Kiley: English, Calculus and European history. Justin has the same. What about Megan and Matt?
Me: they have English, Calculus, Matt has French, and Megan has Latin with Brad.

I had to go help Garvin with room checks and then Kiley and I fell asleep.