Saturday May 8th

Vote Please! - Blaire

Hope and I woke up at 7:30. I went down stairs and Hope made breakfast.

Hope: what time do you have to be there?
Me: at 9. Do you want to come with me?
Hope: if you want me to
Me: yeah I don't mind

We finished eating and then went to our own rooms. I put on my black ripped skinny jeans, my white shirt, and my black high tops. I put on my watch and came back down. Hope and I got in the car and headed to the Starbucks headquarters. Hope parked and we went in.

Lady: how can I help you?
Me: I'm Savannah Solo and this is Hope she is with me
Lady: oh follow me

We followed the lady back to an office and we sat down.

Kevin: Savannah, Hope, I'm Kevin Johnson. I'm glad you could make it. We want to sponsor you for the Olympics. We will start at $400,000 add $200,00 if you make the team and then another $400,000 if you win.
Me: alright
Kevin: all you have to do is drink our products
Me: I already do
Kevin: great well let's get started.

I signed the contract and then we took a couple photos with their cup in my hand. We finished and Hope drove us home. We went to the kitchen and sat down.

Hope: how are you so chill in that. That deal is a possible million dollars
Me: I know
Hope: you know you might not get paid by U.S soccer but you might end up making more
Me: yeah maybe but at least you get your all from one place. I fly all over the country to meet with so many different people.
Hope: you complain but I know you like to travel.
Me: I do

Hope and I ate lunch and then went for a run. We went through town and then came back up by the park.

Me: hey there's Jett, Max, and Jenny. Can I go join?
Hope: sure if I can too
Me: yeah no problem

Max: Savannah, long time
Me: I know it has. Can you use a keeper and a forward?
Jett: definitely
Jenny: here are my extra cleats
Max: and I know Evan has extra gloves

We got everything sorted out and started playing. It was 9v9 and I had Jett and Hope on my team. We played for and hour and my team won 4-1. We gave everything back and started our jog home.

Me: hey is your pool warm?
Hope: kind of
Me: well I'm going swimming
Hope: go ahead.

I took my shirt and shorts off and jumped in the pool. I swam for a couple hours until Hope came out.

Hope: Dinner is ready.
Me: I don't want to get out
Hope: you literally have a pool at your house
Me: I know
Hope: Baby Horse
Me: fine I'm getting pruney anyways.

I got out and got a towel. I dried off and sat down with Hope. We ate and then I went to my room to shower. I got out and then facetimed Brad until I fell asleep.