Tuesday June 1st

**sorry its late lol- Blaire**

Hope and I woke up and got our training clothes. We went down to breakfast and ate before Jill came into to talk to us.

Jill: Morning ladies, our training this is morning is an open one. The media will be there and Solos, Alex, Tobin, and Becky need to do interview. Everyone else is voluntary. Also there will be bench passes given so watch what you say. That is all.

We cleared our plates and went to the bus. At the field we had 30 minutes before warmup started. I put on my cleats and then went over to the media. I answered questions about the game, my ankle, and school. I excused myself and went to join warmups. We moved into attacking drills and then had a water break.

We came back and played 6v6. Ali sent in a cross and Julie one touch shot it but I couldn't move and got nailed in the ass. I moved off the field next to the post.

Hope: you good there Baby Horse?
Me: other than the Nike check on my ass then yes
Hope: well then get back out there
Me: ow don't make it worse you jerk

I jogged back out and joined in for a couple more plays. Jill called practice and we got a cool down. Dawn handed out drinks as Jill talked.

Jill: You have 40 minutes to sign and be back on the bus. Baby Horse before you load the bus Beck wants you. That is all.

I took off my socks and cleats and grabbed a sharpie. I went over to the bench and signed and talked to a group of girls.

Me: so what are your names?
Ashlee: I'm Ashlee
Marley: Marley
Sarah: and I'm Sarah
Me: are you from here?
Marley: yeah we play for our high school
Ashlee: so I've noticed this recently but why are you the only one with a blue drink?
Me: our fitness coach Dawn makes mine with different things that I have to have.
Sarah: oh so what do you do in between trainings?
Me: well it depends if it's a two or three a day. If is a two a day we have training before and after lunch so we really on doing things after dinner. If it's a three a day we have a little more time in between trainings since we don't have time after dinner. We usually read, watch TV, or play cards.
Marley: so is Hope your mom?
Me: well kind of. She's a legal guardian of me.
Ashlee: that's so cool
Me: it can be. Well I have to go it was nice meeting you

I walked along the fence and signed autographs and took photos. I finished and got ice from Beck before loading the bus. We went back to the hotel and had lunch.

Ash: hey Baby Horse want to go long board
Me: yeah and before you ask Hope I'm on page 140 which is half way through.
Hope: alright you can go

Ashlyn and I finished eating and then changed into normal clothes before heading out. We rode around for a while and then went back to the hotel. I showered and then read my book until my dinner. I got to page 210 and headed down. I got my plate and sat down. We ate and then had movie night before going to bed.