Thursday May 13th

sorry it so short but im really busy tonight but i might be able to post another part tomorrow. - Blaire 

I woke up at 6 and put on my shorts and t-shirt. I went down and had breakfast with Dawn.

Dawn: so this is the plan. The next two days are two a day. Sunday through Thursday are 3 a days and then the last day on Friday is a two a day.
Me: okay what is each session?
Dawn: morning is a gym session, afternoon is finishing sessions with Beast Mode and evening is speed and endurance.
Me: okay
Dawn: with the speed and endurance we want to make you faster. Alex came in and we got her to where she is now. With you coming in at the same speed is incredible. If we can get you faster, you will be the perfect secret weapon for this summer.
Me: alright
Dawn: now breakfast is at 7, training starts at 8, lunch at 11, training at 1, dinner at 5 and training at 6:30. Your training clothes are room 401 with the recovery stuff.

We finished talking and then I got my phone and texted Spencer.

Me: hey I know you said if I was in LA or Malibu but what about Carson?
Spencer: Savannah! I'm actually headed there now to surf if you want to join?
Me: yeah definitely
Spencer: I'll pack my extra board and wet suit. I will be there in about 30 minutes.
Me: alright see you then

I went up to my room and changed into my black swimsuit. I put my hair up and then put my shorts on. Spencer texted me she was here and I went out and got in the car. We went to the beach and got out.

Spencer: How have you been?
Me: busy, I got called up to the national team last October
Spencer: I saw congratulations
Me: thank you. So how was your first year?
Spencer: it was great we got 3rd in the NSSA conference. Oh also I going to be competing in the world surfing games in August.
Me: ooh well good luck
Spencer: thank you, so what are you doing in Carson
Me: well since the team is with their NWSL teams our fitness coach wanted to work with me
Spencer: fun, so have you decided where you want to go to college?
Me: it's between UNC and Stanford
Spencer: both of those are great schools
Me: yeah

We talked and surfed for a couple more hours. We got diner and then Spencer dropped me back at the training center. I showered and then went to bed.