Part 6 :3

A/N: hello... thanks for reading. I might not be able to get a part out on thanksgiving. I hope you understand if I can't. Well... thanks again... enjoy
###########################
Tomoko POV
    I awake next to something warm snuggling into me and I look down to see y/n. I can immediately feel my face turn red as I remember where I am at... her house. I sit up carefully and look around, we are still in the sunroom, I glanced at the windows around me and saw the city view again. It was still dark but in the horizon I could see a faint amount of sunlight, barely noticeable because the city's light drowned it all out. I searched for my phone and when I finally found it I checked the time, 5:52 a.m. It's early... but for some reason I wasn't tired. So I lied back down next to y/n and she snuggled right back into me. I decided to try something, I snuggled back.
      It was now about 6:30a.m and the sun was becoming more visible and contrasting with the city. Y/n was starting to stir and I was hungry.
       I looked down at her sleeping figure beside me, she looked like a doll. Her smooth s/c (( skin color )) and her black messy hair. Her eyepatch was still on though, which led me to wonder what her other eye looked like, if she even had another eye.
      Her eyes fluttered open and my heart stopped.
   Your POV
  "Good morning Tomoko, did you sleep well", I asked. "Y-yes", she timidly answered back. My stomach then let out a loud growl and I realized how hungry I actually was. Then I got a wonderful idea... giant... freaking... pancakes.
    "Are you hungry Tomoko?", I ask her. She nods her head in an approving manor. "I have the perfect idea, since my mom isn't up yet.", I said while a devilish smirk played on my lips. She blushed and looked away."W-what is it?", she responded shyly. "Just follow me...", I said still smirking at my amazing idea.
    I lead Tomoko into the kitchen and get out the biggest pan I could find. Tomoko stood there, a confused look on her face. "We gonna make some giant ass pancakes!!", I scream. Tomoko smirks and she and I get out the pancake mix. I get out a bowl and spoon and start to make the pancake batter. I then reach over and place the pan on the stove, I go to get some milk out and leave Tomoko to mix the batter. We begin to talk and learn somethings that we have in common, and turns out we do have a lot in common.
    Tomoko POV
As we continue to laugh and talk y/n's mom walks in. "Good morning guys",Mrs.l/n said," I see you are making the 'giant pancakes' again y/n" "Of coarse I am, why wouldn't I be", y/n responded to her mother. Her mother rolled her eyes and chuckled. Soon the pancakes were ready and all three of us sat down and ate. Y/n made the best pancakes I had ever tasted.
    My mom texted me soon after and asked me to come back home soon. Y/n offered to walk me even though it was bitter cold out. So we both said goodbye to her mom and got our coats on, we also had time to change out of our pjs. Y/n put on a My Chemical Romance shirt and some black jeans and I wore one of her sweaters and a pair of her black leggings. She didn't even bother to comb her permanently messy hair. As we walked our way back to my house I wondered what my mother would say about her, I bet my brother wouldn't even care.
   "Hey y/n, where does your mom work?", I asked her. "She is the CEO of
F/c ((favorite company))" "whoa... cool, explains why your house is so big", I responded. "Haha... yeah!!",y/n laughed,"can I meet your mom when we get to your house?" "Yeah, if you want to, she'll probably want to meet you anyway." "Cool!", y/n said happily.
  As we arrived at my house y/n started to shiver from the cold and I let her in. "Hello Tomoko", my mom greeted me," who's your friend?" "Hi ya my names y/n!!", y/n introduced herself excitedly.
"Well come in I'll make some coffee.", my mom says. I was mentally face palming about how cringeworthy my mom was being. As we walk into the kitchen I see my brother at the table playing on his phone.
   Y/n trots up beside him and asks what he's playing. As he glances over and takes a look at her his cheeks dust over with a faint pink. He tells her it's none of her business and shoos her off. I think I'm officially triggered, why was he being so rude to her. My mom came by with the coffee and y/n was still trying to attempt conversion with him. He became a bit more kind to her and actually acknowledging her presence. Y/n and I finished our coffee and she said goodbye to my brother and my mom. She got her coat and beanie on and stepped out the door and I went after her to say goodbye on my porch. "Hey Tomoko, hanging out with you is pretty fun maybe we could do this again, here's my number", y/n handed me a slip of paper with her number neatly written on it. "Since it's Christmas break, in a few days we could see each other again... goodbye, stranger." Y/n leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and went on her way back to her house.
    I gently tout her the skin that she kissed and blushed.
    I really think I love that crazy girl...
###########################
Mini A/N: hey I hope you liked this chapter...umm... this one took me a long time to do. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments
              ~Kiwi~Chan