Prologue

Hey guys! Thanks for being here! Enjoy reading and please don't forget to:  hit LIKE, VOTE, SHARE and drop your COMMENTS.

Thanks! 

Love,

Sharon Rose

  __________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

“Oh, Troy!” Rein can’t help but cry in pleasure. She had never imagined such unthinkable, intense feeling that was clamoring inside her, sweeping her consciousness beyond borders, demanding for that awesome fulfillment and it was driving her crazy.

She moaned in ecstasy as she saw total darkness, like it was an eclipse, and then she saw thousands of stars, their glittering lights blinded her sight for several seconds. 

She breathed hard as she felt pressure in his strokes. His skillful finger really knew how to make her shudder in wanton submission. She was gasping loudly and was chasing her ragged breathing as she surrendered to the bolster of sensual onslaught brought by his carnal strokes.

Oh God, how can this unadulterated pleasure be possible? Her world was turning round and round but it was a sweet, rollercoaster ride of overwhelming sensations.

          “Tell me that you want me Rein,” he gently bit her upper lip.

          “Yes! Yes! Yes!” She helplessly confessed in between gasps.  The words came out of her mouth involuntarily.

          “Say that you want me…” He demanded brusquely as his strokes fastened. And she squirmed once more as she let loose a long, agonizing moan. It was so clear, based from her body’s reaction that she wanted him, wanted him so bad as she arched in his arms. But he looked as if not pleased by her mere ‘yes’  answer. He wanted her to ache for him, to want him like she wanted no other man. And hell but she was!

          “I want you Troy. Please…” Sagot niya sa namamalat na boses. Pakiramdam niya ay inaapoy siya ng lagnat at nagdedeliryo na nang mga sandaling iyon. She felt the walls of her womanhood contract and shudder as she reached the peak of her shattering climax.

          It was entirely an out of this world experience that blew her mind.

          In her still sedated eyes, she saw him smiled, triumph printed all over his handsome face as he enjoyed the look of ecstasy in her chinky eyes.  “But you have to marry me woman and I promise to make love to you all my life,” he whispered sexily, seductively in her ears.

          She moaned a sigh. It was such a very tempting proposal. The thought that she’ll get this kind of bliss everyday from him was sheer madness. She was still afloat in a vast sea of surrender, with screaming climax all over her face, but reality squealed at her and snapped her back to the present. And she knew everything was but a charade.

          “What?!” Her dazed eyes flung open. At noon lang niya na-realize kung ano ang katangahang ginagawa nang mga sandaling iyon. Napatingin siya sa mukha ni Troy. Malapad na malapad ang ngiti nito. It was a silly grin of triumph.

          “Marry me and I will make love to you every freaking day of our lives, till you surrender, sweetie. That’s a promise.”

Mapanghalina ang boses nito habang sinasabi ang pangakong iyon. Pero nagkamali ito. He should have never vocalized that dreadful word, that word she so hated and despised… sweetie, huh! It was enough to solicit rage in her heart. Iyon kasi ang endearment na tinawag dito ng nobya nito noon, on that fatal day she won’t ever forget. At kinamumuhian niya ang salitang iyon. In fact, she cursed that dreadful word for countless of times.

          Sukat doon ay parang binuhusan nang malamig na tubig si Rein. Tuluyang nabura ang magic sa pagitan nilang dalawa ng lalaki. He was clearly manipulating her and she hated the fact that the bastard knew how to use his deadly charms against her, in favor of him.

Damn him!

          She knew that his pursuit was just but a front act. Na ginagawa lamang nito iyon upang i-please ang mga magulang nito. Na hindi naman talaga bukal iyon sa loob ng binata.

Unlike her, he will run great lengths to get his parents approval. Kaya nitong isakripisyo ang tunay na kaligayahan nito huwag lamang itong tanggalan ng mamanahin. But she was not like him. Marriage to her was sacred. And she will only marry out of mutual love.

At pinapangako niyang hindi siya makikipag-cooperate sa mga ito. Kahit pa sabihing may kakayahan si Troy na alipinin ang katawan niya, still matino pa rin ang utak niya. She will hold on to her sanity like her dear life.

          “No! My answer will always remain as a big no!” She shouted in conviction. Malakas niyang itinulak ang nabiglang lalaki at umahon siya sa pool. Her body was dripping with water but she didn’t give a damn as she stormed inside their house and marched to her room like an atomic bomb ready to blast anytime. His laughing image stalked her mind and she fumed in anger and embarrassment.

My ass, bakit ba pagdating kay Troy ay nagiging tanga siya?