Prologue|| Last Year's Prom

A/N; unedited. you have been warned.

plot;

Hedona is a secret name with a masked identity known as the prom-crasher. It’s been her tradition to destroy every Junior and Senior Promenade that is held every year. Voluptas's her other identity who works as every student’s life saver. Drop a message at her blog, and she’ll help you. The trick? No one really knows who Hedona and Voluptas are. What they do know is that they are only one person blending in with the entire senior year.

Enter Will Guillaume, the French transfer student whose past is undetermined. He’s brooding, mysterious, and is hell-bent on discovering whose the girl hiding under the two masks. He’d very much like to know why this certain girl keeps two personalities.

Senior year may be different this time. Who says flirting with disaster isn’t that adventure-thrilling? 

Prologue|| Last Year’s Prom

“Hedona,”

“It’s really her!”

“She’s a filth!”

“That girl stole my boyfriend!”

“Garbage.”

“Slut,”

“Typical easy blonde!”

“She’s not even smart.”

“Hedona should be banned!”

“Why is she even here?”

I turned and laughed at them, sending them my flirtatious smirk. “Hello, people of Moore High!”

The others applauded and shrieked. Some of them were okay with me, well, let’s just say most of them weren’t. I practically have to show in my best outfit of the year when the others started to have a fight with me.

I strutted, blowing them all a kiss. “What’s this, Easy-A? Why, thank you!” I laughed at them all.

Guys were easy. They laughed along with me, thinking they stood a chance with me. That’s what a cliché guy liked; they wanted a girl who had a strong personality, at the same time, with a reckless attitude.

Apparently, I was that girl.

But then, this was last year, senior year has to be better than this.