Chapter 8: To Much To Handle In One Day

SORRY I HADBT UPDATED IN A WHILE A REALLY LONG WHILE AT THAT
I HAVE BEEN THINKING I SHOULD GET A SCHEDULE OR A DAY I WOULD UPDATE,, BUT IM NOT THAT SURE I WILL BE ABLE TO FOLLOW IT SO.

I DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO THIS PERSON BECAUSE SHE WAS THE FIRST TO COMMENT
HOPE YOU LIKE IT ~~~
************************************************************************************************************************

NIALL'S POV ~~~
Today was Saturday, but I knew I still had to go to Rolland's house. Since my mom also worked on Saturdays too. I woke up and checked the clock it was 6:50 a.m. 3 more hours till I had to get ready. I thought about the dream how come I didn't forget it. That's the bad thing about nightmares you take a long while to forgot them, while the dreams you want to remember leave your memory so quickly. I closed my eyes and tossed around to no use I couldn't fall asleep that dream was in my mind, clouding my thoughts. That I just wanted to bang my head with a table. Finding completely useless to continue laying down, I got out of bed and started walking towards the bathroom that was in my room to shower and do my usual routine, I didn't brush my teeth though since I still hadn't had breakfast.

I walked downstairs it was barely 7:30 I still had 2 hours and 20 minutes to go. When I got to the kitchen I found my mom was already there she saw me and smiled "do you want me to make you some breakfast?"
"Yes please " I answered.
She stood up and turned on the stove. Meanwhile I got out my phone and started hearing music like "Time Is Running Out" by Muse one of my favorite songs at the moment. (NOTE: YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THAT SONG ITS MY FAVORITE AT THE MOMENT)
After a while of repeatedly hearing the song my mom settled a plate of pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns and a glass of milk. I licked my lips from the aroma of the food.
**********************************
I sat in the car, looking out the window. I still felt guilty, then I maked out my mind if I couldn't tell the police to save him I'll get him out myself! I felt like a superhero on a mission to save the people. I smiled at the thought. When I got there I walked to the house and waved a good-bye to my mom while in my mind I wanted it to be time for my mom to pick me up already. I knocked and waited until someone opened the door and looked inside and noticed it was Fred he looked terrible his always happy face looked depressed and his cheeks had some dirt , his clothes looked wrinkled and ripped on some parts and his  reddish brown hair didn't look to nice either  but from everything what I disliked more where his eyes that contained such hopelessness. Maybe he can escape through this door since he wasn't in the basement anymore. But then I noticed it was a hopeless chance since I saw a collar in his neck, I couldn't believe it they were threating him like a dog !!! I saw that the end of the leash was Rolland holding it.
Fred turned around and I saw that most of the back part of his shirt was no longer there. It was ripped exposing almost all of his back. I saw he had bruises and I saw a unexplainable white substance. Don't tell me Rolland  raped him !!!!!!!! Then  I  saw the limp when Fred walked. I wanted to cry just by looking at him he was my friend and I didn't save him.

Then Rolland looked at me and said "clean up what you didn't clean yesterday, and if you don't you know what will happen" he said as he got out the switchblade. I walked towards the kitchen and started washing the dishes. I looked towards the window that was on the wall on top of the sink. Then I saw  Rolland leading Fred with the leash I looked around trying to think of someway for someone  to see and help but instead noticed the whole backyard was secluded and nobody could see them. I looked curious of what Rolland was going to do. I saw he left Fred standing on the grass as he walked towards something still holding the leash. Then I noticed Rolland grab the hose what was he going to do with it he turned it on and started walking towards Fred, Fred looked scared when Rolland was close I was shocked he splashed the water of the hose directly on Fred leaving his hair all soaked and the clothes drenching with water, then I saw him put the water directly on Fred's face making him choke. Rolland then turned off the hose and gave fred a towel which wasn't really effective since his clothes where dripping with water.

He then leaded Fred back inside. And I saw him enter his room leading Fred inside too. After a while when I had already finished washing the dishes, and had started cleaning the kitchen. I saw the door open and saw Rolland holding the leash with Fred tied to it. Fred looked cleaner and he had clean clothes. Then I saw Rolland tie Fred's leash with a lock on a metal object on the wall. It would be hopeless for Fred to try to escape. Then I heard Rolland tell Fred
"Your Master will almost here" and he walked away.
"master???" when I knew that Rolland couldn't hear us I approached Fred and told him
"What does he mean by master?"
"H-he m-means his s-son" I noticed he was stuttering, he was really scared of that "master" I suppose well who wouldn't be scared of a guy who taked you hostage.

"Oh, how does he look like?"
"You'll k-know in a w-while, I am sure you k-know will know who h-he is "
"oh and by the way if he is his son how come I have never seen him"
"I-its probably cause Rolland got divorced of his wife a while back b-but his s-son still visits him sometimes"
"Ohh that explains a bit"
He looked down and touched the collar around his neck.
"Don't worry"
he looked up.
"I'll get you out of here and save you from those monsters no matter what  you are kind of my friend anyways"

NIALL'S MOM POV~~
I was driving back from work, glad I got out early today maybe me and Niall can go to do something together like in the old times. I stopped at a red light I then noticed their wasn't that much cars around probably cause it was 1:00 p.m. and the traffic was mostly later when people got out of work and stuff. I then heard a terrible beeping the beeping started going faster everytime, it looked like it came from under my seat. I went to the corner of the road and strained my neck to see under the car chair. I then saw something red and ..................... blackness..........

()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT I TRIED MY BEST BUT MY LITTLE SISTER WAS PRESSURING ME AROUND AND WAS TELLING ME TO HURRY UP AND WATCH NARUTO (AN ANIME)
SO YEAH PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

FIRST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION AND  PLEASE COMMENT ITS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME UPDATE, CAUSE IF I HADNT READ THEM I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE NEVER UPDATED

AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL OF YOU *VIRTUAL HUGS TO EVERYONE !*