chapter 1: i dont need a babysitter

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY 

SO THIS IS GONNA START THAT NIALL IS GOING TO A DAYCARE IT WAS BEFORE HE KNEW ZAYN THEN ZAYN APPEARS

()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()())((())()))()()()()()()         

Chapter 1

NIALL'S POV 

"Mom im too big to be in a daycare, im 16" i protested 

"it's not a daycare it's one of my friend's house, well he was my friend in high school but we still talk sometimes"my mom said 

"ughhh"i said . i was in my mom's car we were driving so this guy could take care of me for 5 hours today , 4 days of the week.we pulled in a driveway of a 2 story house building it was a georgian colonial mansion . it was so cool the guy must be full of money.

we walked up the stairs and my mom rang the doorbell . then this guy opened the door and said "name?"

my mom said "Maura and Niall". the guy then said "ok , then have a seat I'll quickly go call Mr.leigh"

he headed us to a living room it was the beautifulleest i have ever seen the guy then left then this guy with brown hair, white skinned , built and with green eyes came. when my mom saw him he yelled "Randall , long time no see!!!!!!!"and hugged him. The guy then said "thanks Maura, so is this your kid " he said pointing at me. "yeah, isn't he adorable" she said cupping my cheeks. Randall smirked . Then my mom checked her watch and said " I better get leaving before i get late" she kissed my cheek. When she left we just stood there i was looking at the ground i felt his eyes on me then he said" You wanna use the pool?" 

i quickly answered "yeah, but there's a problem i didn't bring swimming shorts or something"

Then he said " ive got some that dont fit me anymore they would probably fit you" .He headed me to his bedroom and pulled out some white swimming shorts and said" Try this they will probably fit you". he lead the way to a restroom so i could put on the  shorts he was right they fitted nicely.Then he headed me outside there i saw the biggest pool ever. I entered in a cannonball. We stayed there for 3 hours doing races and splashing each other. This guy was pretty cool hanging out with. then we came out of the pool.we saw a movie called"Fast and furious 5".when my mom picked me up i didnt want to leave. he was so cool.  but i didnt know he would later change.