Chapter 4: Why Did He Change

Ok so this is my fourth chapter

hope you like it. also can you please read my friend's book 

Her Wattpad name is meemows her story is called, The Things You've Done, it's a Harry Styles Fan Fiction, so hope you read it. 

Also if you like this story please can you read my other story named, "Is This Love?" ( Ziall)

STORY CONTINUES

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<>

Then i heard a knock on the door and Rolland went to open it and i saw my mom there so Rolland said " Bye, niall, see ya tommorow"

"Ok, Bye Rolland" i said. I stepped out of the house and walked towards my mom's car quietly  towards our house. When we got there I climbed out of the car and walked towards the house. I waited for my mom to unlock the door. When she did i went to my room 'cause like i didn't really like my brother greg's company, he always asked alot of questions about school that i always got bored. But don't misunderstand i really liked my brother i don't know what i will do without him cause like he always helped me with problems in my life, when i asked him to and he's my brother after all. Same blood, same family.

When i got to my room i changed to my pajamas and went to my bed but i couldn't sleep. Cause i had a question in my mind it was what did he meant by"Don't Trust". And what was that noise in the basement i sort of didn't believe him it was box.

The rest of the 3 days went fine.

-------------------------------------------------

MONDAY 

I woke up and quickly went and put the tuxedo that my mom bought me. for the ceremony so I could go to 11th grade. Then i ate some cereal. when i finished my mom went to leave me at school. Then she quickly went to the house because the ceremony was at 9:30. and it was 8:20. school didn';t start till 8:30 so i went to search my friend Josh in the usual place where we hang out near the front of the school. When i found him i saw he was also wearing a tuxedo.i headed to where he was and said "hy, josh". He turned around and saw me and said " hy, niall, how was your weekend?"

"cool,i guess, Cause like i went with Rolland and we hanged out in his pool, just chillin "

"Whose, Rolland ?" He said smirking.

"What are you thinking Josh, he is just my mom's friend when she was younger, he's my babysitter, i know embarrasing" his smirk  vanished and he said. 

" well, i knew your mother was protective but i never  thought that much"

" I know right, i fell like she doesn't trustt me"

"Well maybe after last time that you almost burned the house down"

" That was an accident, by the way"

"Ha"he started laughing.

"stop it" I said blushing.

the front door of the school opened and me and josh went inside and walked towards our first class Mrs.Trevino's  class our history teacher. On the way we saw Richard he was our "friend" not really he was a traitor he left us to hang out with the popular crowd. He only came to us when he needed us to do us a favor. which i was glad because i didn't like seeing him much. Since the last time. 

~ flashback to talk of Niall and Richard~

"hy niall" i heard i turned around and saw Richard entering my bedroom, he always went to my house so we could walk together to school. He was one of my best friends

" Hy richard" i said. "

" Did you see last night's game, it rocked"

"Yeah, it was awesome"

"But you remember our bet, and i winned , oh Yeah !"

"ugh, forgot, tommorow i will bring the l0 dollars,ok"

"sure but i was thinking of other reward,it's simple more of a dare"

"ok, but i wont jump frrom a building or anything,ok"

"aww dammit, just kidding, no it's simpler"

" Good, i just hope it's not eat a bug or something, that would be grose"

" No it's not  a bug, eww that would be grose"

"Then"

He came closer to me and said "

" Kiss me back"

Then he pulled me into a kiss so hard it seemed that he wanted to eat me . Iwas dumbstruck and i didn't respond, then he sort of bit my lip for me respond, then i remembered the dare so i kissed back unwillingly, cause truth was my family didn't have much money by that time. and i didn;t want to steal, from someone. Then i felt him put all his weight on me and i fell back on my bedroom rug. He then started to unbotton the firsy button of my shirt. I pulled him back and he landed on his back. And i runned out of the room and the stairs. When i was in the living room heading towards the front door. My mom stopped me and said.

" Why are you running, and were's Richard?" i didn't want to tell her what happened in the room. so i said " We are playing races to who gets first to school, and i had a headstart since i run slower" I said. I didn't like to lie but I couldn't tell the truth. So i got out of my house ran to school.

~ Flashback end~

Then i remembered that i never told Josh about it. and i wasn't thinking of doing it. We entered to Mrs. Trevino's class and sat in our usual chairs almost in the front of the class room. I was a bit nervous going to the Ceremony i didn't like passing in front of students and parents.To get my trophies. I knew that this year i was gonna get like 4 or somethin. Cause i was really smart and was in alot of clubs.I was king of a nerd. But not really. That was also why i didn't like passing in front of everyone. Cause i was behind alot of popular kids and they received bunch of clapping. And when i went up almost nobody clapped. And it was sort of embarasing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

IN THE OTHER CHAPTER THEIR GONNA GO TO THE CEREMONY AND RICHARD IS GONNA ASK SOMETHING, AND RICHARD IS BAD NEWS

ALSO SOMETHING TERRIBLE IS GONNA HAPPEN. IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

SO 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE, 

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY TELL YOUR FRIEND TO READ IT 

THEY MIGHT LIKE IT TO