To: Those Who Are Cursed With Family Genes. 2/6/12

^^Because it makes me happy that I made her laugh(:

2/6/12

Hey guys, I'm going to cut right to the punch.

Never have I had a guy confess that he's had a crush on me before, besides this one time when I found out this breakdancer guy that used to go to my church answered one of those dumb facebook quiz games with a YES when they asked if he ever had a crush on Kacie Lee.

ANYWAY,

I just got a confession tonight.

By Logan's brother.

But see, this is what will forever scar me for life and prevent me from bringing my future boyfriends home to see my little brother, Jadon-

I'll tell you the exact text that he said to me:

"Kacie. To be honest i use to have a crush on you, then i noticed you and youre brother look too alike for me to stand. :p"

What the fuck.

I get it if he says he doesn't like me because I got fatter or uglier or ruder or something, but just because I looked like my brother?!?!?!??!?! that's FIVE?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This literally put me into hysterics, and adrenalines roaring through my ears right now.

What the what the what the what the.

WHAT IF THIS WAS THE ANSWER TO MY NONEXISTENT LOVE LIFE THIS WHOLE ENTIRE TIME?!

WHAT IF, PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE ME BECAUSE THEY REALIZED I LOOKED LIKE JADON, AND DECIDED THAT IF THEY DATED ME, IT WOULD SEEM LIKE THEY'D BE DATING MY BROTHER?

Well, that's what Logan's brother, Lance, said.

I am just so flabbergasted right now.

I can't believe that's the reason he gave me.... do you find this funny, or ridiculous, because frankly, I feel like it's both!

This is absolutely, darnheadingly RIDICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS!

Someone, please... help my sanity.

Is what he said true?

__________________________

This wasn't my planned entry, but this just happened so suddenly, that I just had to tell you guys...

So this isn't my next LEGIT update, with tips and such.

But I just wanted you guys' opinion... this is driving me crazy. Can you believe he said that to me? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

GOD!

Anyway, I'm actually asking for advice- so please help this poor asian girl that unfortunately looks TOO much like her younger five year old brother....-_________________-

Love sucks....

+END FREAKING SCENE+