To: Those Who Are Sensible Enough To Wear A Jacket In The Winter. 1/1/12

1/1/12

FIRST OF ALL, happy new years everybody!

Second of all, HE'S NOT GOING SKIING WITH US ANYMORE!

Give me a second so I can flood the whole earth with my tears.

Enough about Logan, though. I think he thinks I have a thing with his brother, Julian, because I text him every day and we skype for hours.

But it's honestly because we're friends! Like I don't like Julian at all. I just want to be like LOGAN I LIKE YOU, NOT YOUR BROTHEr.

But of course I can't.

TIP NUMBER FORTY THREE-

Don't do something to make your crush think that you like their brother, or sister. Like.. that just totally ruins your chances because he probably wouldn't want to go after somebody who is buddy buddy with his little bro/sis. Like... I wouldn't even... yeah. hahaha

_________________________

Let's talk about someone new.

Let's name this one Woody.

He's really hot, korean/white. Total hottie.

Remember Phoebe, the girl that wasn't "long term" when we were discussing Logan? Well, she's going to be long term with Woody.

She and I had a sleepover and she was like, "I have a thing for sweet guys like Woody" and "he's so hot" and blah blah blah.

SHUT UP!

SHUT UPSHUT UP SHUT UPSHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

No one cares.

Shut up.

Woody's mine, duuude.

We both play the electric guitar so he's MINE! Muahahahha!

Then, at the christmas eve presentation, he was like, "Kacie, it's okay. Just look at the clock, and if you mess up on a riff, worst comes to worst, play chords. Youll be fine."

And he kept looking at me and smiling.

That boy... Pheww!<3

And then the next day I saw him again and he was like, "Let's go to a room so we can watch the performance!" so we went into a room with a couple other kids and watched it.

He just kept talking to me the whole time and I was like well shucks, this rocks.

AHhhhh.

OKAY, so Logan was taking pictuers of his brother at the CHristmas eve presentation. His brother was behind me, playing the drums.

So he was right in front of me when we were playing. There was this one part where I couldn't exactly get, and he was helping me with it at practices. So like.. some how, I I met his eye and he nodded and helped me get the beat right by ticking his head.

Not that I matched my strum to his beat.

haha yeah, I was too nervous and aware that he was making eye contact with me.

Yeah,......... so there's this OTHER guy.

Okay guys, hahah just know that I feel really weird since I'm telling you boy after boy that I have a crush on, but just note that I'm no slut, I just... am attracted to these boys a little more then the rest, okay? hahaha

it's Trent. he plays guitar. There's this girl named Lanie, and hey! Whattaya know, great-singer-Phoebe is back in the picture too!

Who wants to help me ruin their lives? muahahahha!