To: Those Who Want To Know What Love Is As Of Now. 12/1/12

12/1/12

Guys, I'm going to tell you my interpreatation of love as of now, when I'm a sophomore in high school, on December first of the year 2012. Okay? ready? Okay. Good. Now listen.. or... rather.. see. haha

This is the answer to the question... "What is Love?":

The word love is overused and abused. In middle school and high school, Facebook and Titter basically drown in dramatic statuses of extremes on love-- either how bad love is or how great it is. Really, the fact that people know what love really means and how it should be the shown and the fact that people still do what they do makes the whole situation even sadder. People use the word 'love' in a breezy insincere matter. Half of the conversations between two middle schoolers would be somewhat of a variation of this:

"I just got a dog last night!"

"Oh my gosh, I love dogs!"

"I love your outfit, you're so pretty!"

"Aw, I love you!"

It's really quite disturbing, if you think about it. Love is really something magical, like unicorns and fairies; something that describes two people's feelings for each other when the words 'like' or 'adore' just isn't enough-- deep, I know.

I feel like people really don't take love seriously. It's really not what people think it is, and fate has it that everyone realizes the real meaning of love just a minute too late. I think that's what makes love so confusing and complicated. Love itself is a very complex idea.. and by complex, I mean a crap load of criss crosses and loop-dee-loops and anything else that is confusing all into one idea. Yeah... that confusing.

Half the things people say they love, they only like or prefer. There's a thin line between love and like, but it's obvious and thick enough of a line to know when you've crossed it.  Believe me, there's a huge alarm that'lll go off. WEE OOOOOH WEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!

I believe that love is completely non judgemental, meaning no matter what someone does, you can still love them no matter what. It is also a lesosn to be learned. Through a marriage or a relationship, no matter how serious it is, both parties learn something more about the different aspects of their feelings and how deep they are. Every fight and every rejoice are all learning experiences where aman and a woman grow more mature and understand love more and more..

For example, girls have to learn to love a boy's sagging pantsand their burping habits. Boys have to learn to love the hair in the shower drain and the fact that girls will usually take up more than half the bed.[Girls, don't lie. We like to be comfortable; a boy isn't going to make us change that. hahahhaha]<---and this bed one is hopefully for only married couples.

Love comes in many different shapes and sizes as well. One kind of love that kind of makes me laugh is "reverse psychology" love. It's the kind of love that you see in every single cliche romance movie and wattpad romance. It basically goes like this--

Girl: "You're everything I want for in a guy? I hate you."

Boy: "You're everything I basically want in a girl? I hate you too."

One hour later....

Girl: "I love you, I always did."

Boy: "--insert mushy, 'heart melting' one liner-- I love you too."

"Reverse psychology" love is basically where the saying, "Opposites attract" is derived from. It makes a cute love story and a successful hollywood hit, but after about 7893402 love stories later, it gets a bit old... more  likely because it's so unlikely to happen in real life. i mean, don't get me wrong, it does happen in eal life, but it's just so overused.

What I'm trying to say is that love is an overused word. My proposal is a simply thought out and logical one that I came up with not even five seconds before I typed this sentence-- there should be a new word for the old meaning of love.

Love can remain the word to describe frivolous and skin deep desire, but another word should replace it to mean what love was originally supposed to mean. I know, gasp, if this actually goes through to the president or whatever, we're going to have to edit all of the dictionaries publushed. Sorry Webster, but a new sheriff's in town and she demands a new word for love. Sorry,, that was lame.

Oh, that's another thing-- love can't really be put into words from the dictionary. Once you feel it, you feel it. That's it. That's when you know. It's not rsomething that schools can teach or parents can force. You just know it in your gut, that you love him or her... or a dog... or a cat.. or whatever floats your boat. hahah I won't judge!

Anyway, back to the other word that should replace the word 'love'. That word should be larstiff. It's a gibberish word(don't worry, I looked it up on google and there's nothing that uses that word. I made sure, just in case it might already mean something and it means something weird), but my theory for gibberish words is that they are there for this precise reason!

They are made up to become real words, to replace wrongly used words like love.Therefore, larstiff is the new love. it means that feeling you get when you know someone's the one. Not the two, not the three, but the one. It's the deep sense of affection and unconditional adoration you have for someone. It's everything that you love about someone summed up into one feeling..... times one hundred. It's larstiff.

______________________

Okay, so this is bound to change... but this is what I feel love is..

Feel free to disagree or agree below!

Or write your own definition of love and send it to me at kc_lee3409@yahoo.com, and I'll upload it on here under your name, of course, and we'll discuss and compare notes.

P.S.

I got my ears pierced last Saturday!

Apparently, if you get your ears pierced, you get 2% prettier!:O

AHHHHH

Hopefully it'll help.. doubt it. hahahaha

Love still sucks.

+End Scene+