0:07《Happy Merry Unbirthday!》

Rose was so excited for her 15th birthday

Rose was so excited for her 15th birthday. She jumps outs of bed and gets ready. She takes a shower and gets ready, she puts on her best outfit the one she have been saving for this date. Looking in the mirror, she fixs he dress and nods smiling thinking Perfect. She skips downstairs, and pass Parker who was in the hall way. "Whoa who put sugar in your cereal?" He asks. She smiles at him. "Isnt there something you like to tell me, my sweet baby brother?" She asks. "Mmmmmm oh yea!" He says and she smiles huge. "My prank is set up in the bathroom, in 3! 2! 1!" And just like that, a girly scream is hear from the bathroom and both Parker and Rose knew it wasn't Liv. Runs out is Joey cover in slime. "Ah there it is!" Smiles Parker. "Parker its on!" Yells Joey and chases after Parker. "Whoa!" Rose stumbles back, laying against the wall hurting her head. "Ow," she groans in the most soft voice.

"Did my brothers just forget my birthday?" Rose asks hurt. Her eyes were glossy and full of hurt and pain. She sucks in. "No! No, no they wouldn't and even if they did, mom, dad and the twins wouldn't, would they?"

She gets up and walks downstairs, she happily sees Liv and Maddie in the living. "Hi Liv, Hi Maddie," she smiles. The two turn to her and simply say," Hi Rosie." And then turn back to each  other and they simply agrueing about. Rose frowns, this pang in her chest made her sad and abandon by her own family. She sucks in and walks to the kitchen. Surely her parents couldn't have forgot.

She walks in and smiles. "Hi mom, hi dad." She smiles kissing their cheeks. Then grabs an apple and sits with them. "Morning," is all they say. She frowns to herself. She was forgotten. And now she truely felt alone. She stays quiet the whole to school and no one noticed, no one cared. They leave to their friends. And Rose limping sadness when the principal walks over to her. "Miss Rooney would you be nice enough show around Dustin?" He asks sneering the guy's name. "Oh sure," she says. And there was a guy who looked like Dump Truck. "You must be the Rose Rooney, my cousin talks about," he smirks. Rose blushed at that, Dump Truck talked about her. "Yep that's me," she says. "And you must be Dustin, his cousin," she says.

He smiles at her

He smiles at her. "Yea." "So that tour," Rose claps her hands and shows him all around. "You know you're a lot quieter than Dump Truck makes you to be," he says to her. "Well yea it just...." She trails, was it wise to tell a stranger her problems. "Just what? You can tell me, we're friends aren't we?" He asks with puppy dog eyes. "Yea we are, its just today is one the biggest day in my life and no one seems to be noticing," she says. The bell rings. "Well you should probably get to class," she says. "Sit with me at lunch?" He asks bluntly. "What?" She asks. "Sit with me? So I'm not alone," he says with a grin. "Sure," she smiles then hurries to her class.

And at lunch like she said she would. Rose sat with Dustin. They laughed and Dustin wasnt a bad guy, he was funny and sweet and really chill to hang with. "Your brother seriously is obsess with cats?!" He laughs, she giggles nodding. "I swear if he had his way, the whole house would be filled of his cat stuff." She says, she laughs but some it fades. "Yea...." She trails, family... her family forgot about her birthday. "Rose?" She looks at Dustin. "What's wrong?" He asks. She sniffles. "It's just that my family, they...they forgot my birthday. It's my 15th today and I'm supposed to be happy but here I am crying," she sobs. "Oh Rose," Dustin hugs her. Rose broke in tears.

"Why don't we go hang out after school?" Dustin offers. "Oh Dustin I don't want to bother you," she protests. "None since, I'm taking you out," Dustin says. Rose laughs and agrees, they spend most of the afternoon together lagging and having a great time. Rose was happy and laughing. Dustin ever brought her a gift. "Here," he hands her a box. "What's this?" She asks taking the box. "Just a little something," he shrugs. She hands and gasps.

It was a crystal rose in a snow globe. It was beautiful and she loved it. "Aw Dustin," she hugs him. "Thank you soooooo much!" "Your welcome, Rosie," he hugs back smiling. They walk Rose back to her house.

"So we let Dustin on, what we were planning," says Dump Truck. "We had plan the most amaz-tic birthday party," sequeled Liv. "But we had to pretend to forget to throw her off," says Maddie. "Which worked like a charm," says Diggie.

Rose walks in and everyone jumps out and says surprise. Rose is standing in fear. "Rose? Are you okay?" Asks Karen to her daughter who stood frozen. Tears build and she runs upstairs. "Rose!" She runs to her and there she stays, she sits in her bed. Tears form, she sniffles as she looks at the gift Dustin got her. Her family knock and walk in ans sit with her. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Asks Karen. "It's just, I didn't think you guys remembered. I felt so alone," Rose sniffles. "Oh Rose..." They all hug her.

"We're sorry, we should known. You would be sensitive to this idea," says Liv. "But we still have a party downstairs calling your name," smirks Maddie, Rose laughs. They all leave Rose to get ready.

OUTFIT-

She walks downstairs, and everybody cheers

She walks downstairs, and everybody cheers. She blushes as she joins Dump Truck. "You okay now Flower?" He asks worked for his girl. "Yea, I'm good now," she nods. "Good cause now I can give your birthday present," he says. No one is looking and Dump Truck kisses her. She is surprise but kisses back. He pulls away leaving Rose speechless. "Whoa..." She mumbles blushing as red as a real rose. He smirks.

"I just had my first kiss and it was the best present I got." Rose blushes, shyly talking. "I really like Dump Truck, I just hope my family does too," she says.