0:01《Liv's home!》

Outfit:

Running downstairs, Rosalie see Maddie checking every little thing

Running downstairs, Rosalie see Maddie checking every little thing. She giggles, which sounds like bells, seeing her like this, it was funny. "Hey guys there's a bunch of people with cameras on our lawn" says her baby brother Parker, who she adores. They run to window and outside was paparazzi. Rose's eyes widen upon them, one the lights blinding her.

Outside, there stood Liv as she said farewell to them. "I'll miss you paparazzi, when I walk through these doors I will be just another regular 15 year girl" she says.

"I just finish the finally season to my smash-tastic TV show" Liv smiles. "Sing it loud" she uses hand motions as she sings, then sighs," it was one those super-realistic shows, where kids suddenly break into song for no reason." She explains. "And I loved Hollywood, and I was offered lik a quizzillion other shows and movies. But I missed my family and it was time to come home." She smiles sweetly.

Liv walks in, and yells,"you stole my face!" "I had it first" sequels Maddie, they hug making Rose smile at them. She was glad the twins were together once again. "Take notes, that what it looks when a girl is happy to see you" Parker teases Joey, making Rose giggle at his joke. "Thanks, Parker. And this is what it looks under like inside my armpit." He pushes Parker's head into his armpit making Rose's scrunch up and cringe at the thought. Then shivers.

Liv turns to her other siblings. "Oh! I was so worried you guys had grown up while I was away" she says looking at Joey and Parker. "Yea, there's no of that happening" says Joey. She hugs them and saves best for last. "Oh Rose, look at you. So beautiful and grown now, it seems only yesterday you were in diapers and needing me or Maddie to be with you when you slept"- Rose blushs at the memories. "Yea.." She laughs nervously. "I'm all grown up."

"Now your a freshman, I cam home just in time" Liv sequels hugging her, caughting her off guard. Rose smiling chuckling hugging back. She missed Liv, they all did. But Maddie and Rose missed her more. "Huh, the people who gave you life are still waiting for their hug" jokes their dad. Liv lets go of Rose and hugs their parents.

"Sorry about the camera-palooza. They're just here for my homecoming." Says Liv like its nothing. Rose stares at her wide eyed. "You say it like it nothing" she says to her sister. "It's not" shrugs Liv, making Rose turn to Parker,"Remind me when I start publishing books and drawings to be prepared.." he nods taking notes in his head, her and Parker over the years with Liv gone have become close, like two peas in a pot. "Oh, who cares? All my babies are together under one roof. Pull it, tiger. Family Photo Time. Okay" their mom pulls out her phone, everyone just ready for the photo. Rose fixes her jacket, and straightens her dress out. "Okay, let me see if I can do this.." Let's just it didn't end well...

So they all got their picture taken by the paparazzi. The bad side of it, the lights nearly blinded Rose. Too bright for her... She stumbled back, nearly falling,"okay wow..."

This was alone the beginning for Rose and her family....

______________________________________

Sorry its short but I wanted to publish something for you guys. Enjoy!

Words Counted: 589