Chapter 30 - The Happy times have started

Start from the beginning

"Laksh?" Laksh's fists are clenched as he stares at an oblivious Harsh laying on the hospital seat and rubbing his eyes innocently, "What happened any problem?"

"Since when?" Laksh shoots making Lavanya flinch, "were you sleeping here?" Swara tries to complete her stupid husband who has got his super possessive brother mode on.

"Huh?" Harsh frowns but then Lavanya stops him from speaking further, "I'm hungry harsh get me some food now!" Harsh jumps up his seat, "What's with you two siblings and yelling at me?" he asks leaving the room.

Swara shakes her head slightly thinking, "Not two but three three Harsh! Three brothers to handle" she stares up at the ceiling, "Please help him and protect him too god ji."

Laksh turns to Lavanya who immediately shifts her gaze towards Ruhaan, "Please save me from your Daddy, tell him he's making me afraid by glaring like this" she makes a puppy face at Ruhaan and he bursts out into giggles.

Laksh walks to her, "You know what you said might better be a slip of tongue or we both brothers won't be that much horrific but he has three more men to handle" Laksh sits next to her shrugging his shoulders. "Who Adarsh bhai? He's so sweet, Papa and Chachu seriously? What can they do?"

"Well, you are really taking them the wrong way Lav... " Swara widens her eyes and keeps her hand on Lavanya's shoulder...

"You and my sister No problem at all!" Adarsh says calmly smiling at Dhruv who eases up. Laksh glares at his brother and is about to say, "But there are a few conditions which you need to fulfill or I won't mind killing you and get someone even better for her. Actually theres no one better than us three brothers for her so yeah after your dead probably she'll stay here with us forever." Adarsh nods at his own statement making Laksh stare at his big brother proudly, "Bhai, I'll help you too in this"

All the Ladies stare at the duo in disbelief, "Adarsh ji!" Pari hits her husband on his shoulder "He's already so much afraid and your talking of killing him?"

"What's wrong in that Pari?" Adarsh asks her innocently.

Pari is about to speak but Durgaprasad interrupts her, "Bahu, my son is right besides you didn't understand him properly he meant if Dhruv didn't budge to our conditions then he'll kill him not now itself."

This time the ladies stare at Durgaprasad as if he said something totally illegal, well killing is really illegal though. "I didn't ever think that I'll ever say this in my life but Papa I agree to you completely!"

Swara hits her own head as Annapurna pulls both her sons ears, "First of all you two sent uttara out in the morning and didn't let her know about this secret meeting of yours and now you're making him afraid like this. Ji, I understand about them but you also?" Annapurna asks her husband totally shocked.

"Yes! I got it done Bhaisaa!" Ram comes yelling and dancing behind him is Sujatha who is holding her head in distress. Annapurna signs her asking what happened and she shakes her head in  reverie, "Well done Ram where is it?" Durgaprasad gets up from his seat and turns back to his brother hugging him proudly, "But so much time little brother, what took you so long?"

"These women I tell you brother, Sujatha was reading the list and started yelling at me saying how big it is and that we are insane" Sujatha glared at her husband in disbelief as he complained to his big brother about her like a small kid. 

"LIST!" Both Adarsh and Laksh got up together and ran towards them, "Not Fair!" they complained. "Calm down sons, see first let us give him this trailer if he finishes it of then we'll give him the movie too!" he says opening the chit which moreoff looks like a long long and really long roll of paper.