3.5

dweekes: bren

burie: dal

dweekes: maybe this can be our always

burie: please don't start again

dweekes: did you talk to jon?

burie: yes and i am bringing him today

dweekes: i am gushing like a girl

burie: you run like a girl

dweekes has gone offline 

burie: maybe this can be our always

brendon rolled his eyes and rang the bell, "heya, brendon. long time, no see."

"i've been busy, mrs. walker." he replies, yes he had been busy staying with his boyfriend. actually he wanted to go back and cuddle with him. 

but spencer was getting out of hand.

"i'll get jon." she smiles, she is a very sweet lady if you see it that way, "JONATHAN JACOB WALKER, GET DOWN BRENDON IS HERE."

yep, sweet. at least she was not homophobic, like brendon's parents.

"geez mom, chill." jon laughs, "urie, please i am in no mood of going outside."

"come on." brendon pulls him out.

"this better be good, brendon." jon says.

-----

soon they reach the only place, which brought the gays together, "taco bell?"

"yes." brendon says, "best place, dude."

that was the moment brendon saw dallon coming with spencer. just like brendon pulled jon, even dallon pulled spencer.

a match made in taco bell/heaven.

"oh,god." brendon fake exclaims.

"what now?"

"it's dallon's mom, she needs help with the dishes. i am sorry, i really have to go." brendon lies, "next time, promise."

"URIE! YOU FU--" jon stops in between, "spencer is that you?"

dallon and brendon left they 'going' to be couple and ran as fast as they could. "we are the best."

"better than them." 

[what is this?]