3.1

dweekes: brendon?

read

dweekes: bren, please reply. I love you please reply.

read

dweekes: if you had a shitty experience come and we chill and be gay together

forehead: did you just quote troye sivan?

dweekes: i know how much you love that smol bean

forehead: i am cold open up

dweekes: what?

forehead has gone offline

dweekes: what? Oh the door again

Dallon runs down the stairs towards the door. "Don't break anything of yours, Dallon!" His mom yelled.

"Sorry mom!" Dallon yelled back and runs to open the door. He sees Brendon standing with his head down and a bag on his arm. "Bren?"

"They kicked me out." Brendon replies, with his eyes still down. "Do you mind me staying here for some days?"

"Stay here as much as you want to. It's good to know that someone is even friends with my son." Dallon's Dad laughs and Dallon looks at him with a blank expression, "You know I am joking. Come on in."

"Ignore my Dad. He keeps throwing lame jokes every now and then." Dallon rolls his eyes. "Let's go to my room."

"Dallon? Door open." His dad instructs.

Brendon chuckles a bit, which made Dallon's heart melt a bit. "What happened?"

"I told them that I am not exactly the way they wanted me to be." He replies, "Then my Dad fought and my mom cried. They locked me in and won't even let Spencer come in."

"I know he told me." Dallon rubs his shoulder.

"A-and then he slapped me. Told me that I am worthless and should not even be his child. He told me that if I don't become straight then he will throw me out." Brendon chokes on words, "Then I told them that I wanted to be with you. So they threw me out and now I am here."

"I am sorry. This is all my fault." Dallon hugs him, "I shouldn't have told you to come out."

"No, it's not. It's actually good, atleast now I know what kind of people they are." Brendon sniffs.

"I love you Bren."

"I love you too."

"I love both of you." Dallon's mom chimes in. "Anyways, don't mind me. I just brought pizza for you two."

"Ma!"

[i am trash]