Will let out a chuckle, but it made he start coughing, after he recovered he said, "This is a good workout, always wanted to go to the gym."

Steve laughed, slapping his hand on Will's shoulder a few times before letting go and picking up his shield, getting ready for another wave.

"Captain, the bank on 42nd past Madison. They've cornered a lot of civilians in there." Barton informed the Captain over the com-link.

"We're on it." Rogers told him, then looked over to Will, who nodded and followed after him.

They got to the Bank, Steve gave him quick orders before jumping in through the window.

Will groaned as he had to climb up instead, no way was he jumping.

As he finally got in, two Chitauri shot at him. He picked up a chair that was on the floor and thrown it at them, knocking one to the floor. Steve then kicked a table at them.

Will could in a beeping noise which sped up over time. Looking around, he spotted a device on the floor, it uncomfortable looked like a bomb.

Steve had just finished dealing with an alien and threw it over the edge and onto the ground of the people, he was then attacked from behind by another.

Will leaned over the railing, pointed to the door and shouted, "Everyone, get out!"

However, before he could finish, some of the people gasped and yelled. He turned to see a Chitauri behind him. Before he could do anything, it kicked him in the chest causing him to go over the railing and slam against the ground.

"Will!" Steve yelled as he watched. He flipped over the alien behind him, causing the other to shoot and kill it. Just then the tempo of the bomb increase, Steve rolled out of the way to pick his shield up and protected himself as the alien threw it at him just in time for it to explode, making him fly out the window and land on top of a car.

He struggled for a bit to get up due to the pain. As he caught his breath, he hobbled back to the bank entrance. Steve watched as the civilians ran out, some of them thanking him.

He was waiting to see if Will was alright. He got his answer when a man and a woman were holding the arms of Will Banner around their necks. Steve could see a trail of blood running down his forehead. He was unconscious

The Captain rushed over to the three, quickly saying thank you to the two who helped him. Rogers started to drag him along, but then changed by putting an arm under his legs and under his neck to carry him in his arms.

Steve didn't like the way Will dangled in his arms.

Quickly, Steve brought Will over to the doctors and nurses near-by who were trying to help the injured people. Some of them saw Captain America storm over and run up to him and helped him put Will down.

Some of them were calling out the injuries they could see; broken hand, stab wound in the shoulder, big cut along his back, stitches in his head came unloose, more head injuries.

Rogers looked them look in the eye with a deadly seriously look, "You keep him alive, you hear me?" They all nodded, "When this is all over, I will be back for him."

Before he left them to do their work, he looked back at the younger man, "You're going to alright, Will."

While he was running, Steve put his hand up to his ear to activate his comm, "Guys, Will is down."

"What?" Steve heard Natasha shout over the wind, he guessed she was still on that vehicle.

"He got kicked over a railing and got knocked out. I left him with some people that could help."