04

Found Out

---

As told, Will went to the shooting range the next morning. He had arrived 10 minutes earlier, just in case he got held back and was late. He didn't want to disappoint the assassin, not quite sure what she was capable off.

When he entered the room, he noticed that is was empty, but he also noticed a bag on the ground and a note placed on top. Curiosity got the best of him, so he walked toward the bag, picked up the note and read the, surprisingly, rough hand writing.

Will,

I got called into a meeting with Fury, so I may be late. Inside the bag is equipment that we will be using today. Have a look, test which ones you like, which ones you don't. I should be back at 0930.

Natasha.

Will did as he was told and opened the bag. Inside were many different kinds of melee weapons. Knives, swords, knuckle dusters and nunchucks.

The doctor stared at the weapons, not really knowing what to do. He reached into the bag and pulled out a knife. It felt too heavy, so he got another one out. This time it wasn't too heavy or too light, Will decided to use that one. He had also decided that he didn't want to use the other weapons, they were not his style, (to be honest, none of this was his style).

Looking at the knife he had chosen, he gripped the handle tightly and moved his arm, testing a swing. Will felt uncomfortable with this. He didn't want to hurt anyone but if they attacked Bruce or Natasha, who he had slowly started to trust, even though she was an assassin, he would try and help them, even if that means hurting people. Will would prefer to use a gun because he doesn't have to be up close to the person he is shooting at. With a knife, however, he would have to touch them in order to stab them. He felt sick at the thought of hurting anyone, he was a doctor not a killer.

Putting the knife down and turning towards the gun rack, he picked up the gun he was using the day before and walked to the targets, being sure to check if the gun had bullets, almost dropping the Cylinder. He aimed down the scoop to the men on the cardboard, one eye closed, and fired. The bullet hitting the man right in the neck. Will slowly lowed the gun and stared at the target, almost in horror. If that had be a real person, they would have died. Will wasn't sure if he was ready for that to happen.

Shaking his head, Will raised the gun again, aimed and fired. Hitting the shoulder. Aim, fire. The stomach. Aim, fire. The head. This scared Will, he was getting better, he could kill someone with these wounds. His hands shook.

"Will?"

Jumping at the sudden voice, Will spun around to see Natasha standing by the door, frowning at him as she noticed his expression, "What's wrong?" Her voice was laced with concern.

He looked at the ground, avoiding her gaze.

Natasha then saw the targets behind Will and noticed the accuracy of the shots. All of them deadly. She knew how gentle Will was, so him knowing that he is capable of killing someone must be scaring him.