07

Will is Sick of Loki's Shit

---

After Bruce and Tony had finished their discussion, Will left the lab in hopes to find Natasha so she could help train him some more. If what Tony said was true, that him and his brother could be joining the rest in the battle, he wanted to work more on his aim.

Walking down the corridor, Will passed by men and women rushing around, all very busy working.

He, after a few minutes of getting lost and failing to find his red-headed friend, started to think heading back to the lab was a good idea. As he was about to turn into another hallway, he caught a glance of fiery red hair at the corner of his eye.

He turned to see his assassin walk in the opposite direction to him. Towards the holding cell. Towards Loki.

Will felt his chest tighten. Why on Earth would Natasha go to Loki?

Scared for her safety, he followed her. However, he knew that she was more than capable of protecting herself. She could possibly kick the crap out of Loki with her bare hands, save Will from any danger he could be in and walk away still looking as beautiful as ever.

Will admired her.

It took a few turns for Natasha to get to the holding cell, Will's heart beating fast with each step they took. Even though Loki was trapped behind glass, he still had the power of words, which Will had already experienced when he had been talking about him and his brother. And sometimes, just sometimes, words were more harmful than fists. So, Will was worried.

When Natasha walked into the same room as a God, he slipped in behind her. Will couldn't help but think that she already knew he was there because of her assassin training. If she did, she didn't show any signs.

Natasha silently walked towards the glass, with an unaware Loki behind it. Will quietly hid behind a wall not too far away.

They watched as the (former?) Asgardian paced about in the cell before stopping. Smiling, he turned around to see the women that Agent Barton had talked about, "There's not many people who can sneak up on me."

"But you figured I'd come."

"After." Loki replied walking towards Natasha, with only a thin, but strong, piece of glass separating them. Will tensed at the thought but slowly relaxed when he remembered that this cage had been built for his brother. Which he still wasn't happy about, "After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate." He grinned.

However, Natasha ignored him and got to the reason why she was there, "I want to know what you've done to Agent Barton."

"I'd say I've expanded his mind."