Jealousy Rises

It's almost Christmas and I have to get presents for everyone. Tsubaki and Azusa invited Ema, Yusuke, and I to their opening for the new game "Panzer of Dead" that Natsume is programming with his company. 

I couldn't go because I got a cold and I didn't want to get anyone else sick. It is extremely rare of me to get sick, but when I do, I really don't feel good. I was laying in my bed then I hear a knock on my door then I groan as I sit up from my bed, walking towards my door then opening it.

"How are you feeling, Nevaeh?" Ukyo asks then I give him a thumbs up.

"I'm doing better. My headache and fever went away, but I still have a stuffy nose." I answer then Ukyo smiles.

"Okay. I just wanted to see if you could cook dinner, if you're well enough to, I have to study for a trial tomorrow and I have to prepare for it." Ukyo requests then I nod

"Um...Is Ukyo Asahina here?" An innocent voice asks.

I look past my door, seeing a girl with blonde hair, magenta eyes, a white blouse, denim shorts, white sandals, and a pink bow in her hair with papers and folders in her hands.

"Hey, Mila!" I greet as I walk towards her. "How are you?" I ask Mila-Rose as I give her a quick hug.

"I'm good! I just need to see someone and my boss told me that he lives here." Mila-Rose answers then Ukyo walks over.

"I'm Ukyo. Who are you?" Ukyo introduces she looks at him and her eyes lit up as her cheeks turn a light pink. 

"Hello, Ukyo-san! I am Mila-Rose Mukami! And I was to ask if I could observe your house for a painting!" Mila-Rose answers and Ukyo's eyes widen.

"W-Why not? You seem like a very persistent young lady." Ukyo agrees. "What do you need to paint?" He asks.

"I have to paint an iris and I am unable to find one. A friend of mine said that his brothers have an iris here that I could paint." Mila-Rose answers. "Is that alright if you show me to it?" She asks then Ukyo nods.

"Of course. Right this way." Ukyo says then I walk to the kitchen and start cooking a pot roast. 

Many people are coming home late today and Masaomi is staying at the hospital again, so I have to cook for not too many people tonight. My phone then starts to ring then I pick it up.

"Hello?" I answer then I hear an evil chuckle.

"I know where you are." The man reveals then I narrow my eyes, leaning against the wall.

"Who the hell is this?" I ask, making them chuckle again.

"Now, that wouldn't be too fun, right? You'll have to guess~." The man answers then I hum.

"I'm guessing you're calling me about my car's extended warranty, aren't you?" I ask then I roll my eyes. "If you're not spam calling me about something stupid, then don't call me at all, twat." I say then I hang up. "God, some fucking people..." I mutter then my phone starts to ring again then I look down, seeing Illumi's contact then I answer the phone. "Hello?" I ask as Illumi pants.

"Did you get a call?" Illumi asks then I shrug.

"And how does that concern you that I had some punk prank call me?" I ask him.

"Just answer the fucking question!" Illumi shouts.

"Yeah, someone called me." I answer then he hangs up the phone and I shake my head.

I go back to cooking as my head starts to spin with my body getting increasingly hot, either from the cooking or from the cold I have.

"Where's everyone else?" Subaru asks then I look up, seeing him walk in.