Arriving Into The Battlefield

This is it. I'm moving in with my new roommates. I've already met a handful of them, but I don't know the rest of them. I've obviously met Yusuke because he and I are best friends, but he never knew who was going to be his step-sister.

"Are you ready, Nevy?!" Xena asks me as she digs her claws into my shoulder. "We're heading to the battlefield!" She exclaims then I roll my eyes as I take her claws out of my shoulder.

"You have claws, Xen." I remind her then Julia moans as she opens her eyes from her nap.

"Sis, are we there yet?" Julia asks with her tired eyes.

"Not yet, Jul. We'll be off the train in about five minutes." I tell Julia and she groans.

"I wanna be able to meet everyone though! And I wanna see if any of them will have crushes on you!" Julia exclaims then Xena growls and my eyes widen.

"Julia!" I shout as I laugh and she looks at me confusingly.

"What is it, Sis?" Julia asks then I shake my head.

"We're here." I tell them then the train stops and Julia grabs my hand and Xena holds onto my shoulder as we walk out of the train and people push past us.

"Assholes..." I grumble as I roll my eyes.

"Nevaeh!" I hear Julia shout as her hand slips out of mine and she falls back in the train with the doors closing.

"Julia!" I shout. 

The train starts to move and I jump over the fence and grab the back of the train and dig my heels in the ground, holding it back. The wheels kept on accelerating as the conductor keeps on having the train give off more power. Then the train stops and the conductor steps out of his car, looking back at me.

"What are you doing?!" He asks then I look at him.

"My little sister is still on there!" I answer.

"And you had to hold the entire train back?!" He asks.

"Would you rather I kill everyone in my way to get my ten-year-old sister?!" I ask and he stares at me in shock. "Then open the fucking doors!" I demand then he walks back into his car and opens the doors again.

I jump back over the fence and Julia runs out of the train as I step back onto the pavement and she runs towards me, hugging me.

"Thank you, Sis!" Julia shouts then I smile as I hold her hand and we walk away onto the sidewalk of the street in the city.

"Thank God that you're strong enough to stop that train! Or else we would be running for days!" Xena exclaims and I chuckle.

"I don't think we'd be running for days." I comment.

"You're right, it would probably be a minute." Xena corrects then we see a man and a kid by a moving truck.

The man had light brown hair, brown eyes, a mint green button-up shirt, khakis, and white dress shoes. Then the little boy next to him with a childish shirt, khaki shorts, and tennis shoes. The moving truck drives away then Julia sprints towards the little boy and hugs him.

"Julia, don't hug people you don't know!" I exclaim then Julia looks at me with a pouty face.

"But, Sis, this is Wataru from his school. He's my friend!" Julia corrects then I sigh in relief.

"Coulda told me that sooner." I tell her then she laughs in response.

"Your guys' stuff is already in your rooms." The brown-haired man says.