Her Life....His Pain

He was drinking all her beautiful features....... she still looks the same..... young and dynamic..... she was clad in a light pink colored kurta and white patiala ...... her long, black and silky hair were tied in a pony........ he can predict that she was shocked too like him.....

San....(he moved two steps ahead but she moved 4 steps back hugging her daughter) 

Princess (the baby looked up and smiled) chalo apko homework karna hei....(she picked her up and started moving away from Randhir)

Sanyukta (he just whispered)

mama aaj mujhe aloo ke palante thane hei....(she chipped in her baby voice)

haan par apko pehle homework karna hei....(she pecked her cheeks and tears rolled down his eyes)

bhul chuki hei wo mujhe......(he mumbled) aab uski apni family hei...... move on karlia usne (he smiled amidst his tears)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

aap yahan betho mama apke books leke ati hei (made her sit on the couch)

otey mama (she grinned earning a wide smile on Sanyukta's face too)

Princess is the reason behind Sanyukta's happiness without this bundle of cuteness she can't even breathe ....

After sometime.....

mama yeh wala lattel kese lithu? (she asked pointing at "Z")

mere princess ko mama abhi sikhadeti hei (she kissed her forehead and the mother-daughter duo continued their homework session)

Just then the door bell rang.......

baby aap eak minute ruko aapki mama ayi....(she stood up and opened the door) Arrey Mrs Malhotra ayie na andar....(Sanyukta greeted her with a heart smile)

nehi Mrs Kasyap bahat kaam hei aaj....wese meri choti behen ki shadi hei aap Princess ko leke jarur ayiyega.....(Sanyukta nodded her head positively)

Sanyukta closed the door and looked at the invitation card....

tya hei yeh mama? (princess asked)

Invitation wese meri Princess ka homework finish? (she asked cutely)

haan....sale kaldiye mene....(she grinned)

very good. lets have our dinner

While sleeping.....

mama (she looked at Sanyukta's face)

hmm.....(her one hand was busy caressing her hair and another was patting her chest)

sab fliends ki dad hei mele tah hei? (she asked cutely and Sanyukta froze right there) mama bolo please....

baby....(kissed her cheeks) apke dad yahan hei (placed her palm on her daughter's chest where her heart resides)

Sachhi? (princess grinned)

muchhi (she kissed her tiny nose) aab sleep. kaal Princess ko school aur mama ko office jana hei....

yeah...(hugged her mama)

Sanyukta climbed down the bed and pulled the draw to took a photo frame......soon a wide smile spread on Sanyukta's face......

we miss u Parth (her eyes watered) hame adhi rah pei kese chodgaye aap....(blinked her tears) uski bhi fikr nei hue apko? (looking at her sleeping daughter) usse apni papa chaiye....kahan sei laungi mei? bolo na please.....(the photo frame welcomed a few drops of tears)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir was busy with his punching bag......he was all sweaty......his eyes were red.....

kun....kun ....kun (he fell on the floor after giving a final punch) kun chodke gaya mei usse? (he was weeping badly) kun keh diya ki kisi aur ko dhundlo......(he was crying badly) kun wo kisi aurki ho gayi? kun mene apni dilki baat nei mani? kun.....kun deri kardi .....kun usse dhoka de gaya mei.......kun bangaya itna selfish ......kun.....

:::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u