It's a Yes

Me too (he smiled a little) I wants to make my own family with my lovely wife and dozens of kids......(Sanyukta chuckled a little) what about u?

Well, I think it's the right time for me to start a family that's it....(she surged her shoulders) though I was not at all willing to meet u but, after this meeting I think I should give my self a chance to take new responsibilities. (she smiled and he nodded his head)

Sanyukta, can I have your number please.....

Yeah sure....(soon the number was exchanged between them)

Thanks....(he smiled)

Randhir, I am sorry for that KBC......(she pressed her lips together)

It's okay...(they returned to their parents)

So what's your decision? (they looked at each other...then at Kishore)

I think we need some time...(Randhir cheeped with a little hesitation)

Okay as u wish....(the Sekhawats left the place)

::::::::::::::::::::::

Sweet potato pasand hei mujhe......[I like sweet potatoes](she grinned)

*Yeh koi khata hei bhala [Is this something to be eaten?](only to tease her)*

Haan tum jese aliens ka nei pata par insaan jarur khate hei [Yeah it's eaten by humans but I am not sure about the aliens like you](she was just suppressing her laugh)

*tumne mujhe alien kahan?*[you are calling me an alien!!!]

We were having our late night phone conversation which was my new habit since 2 months. It's not like that I am in love with him...it's just feels good to talk with him though these are useless ones....

mene tto tumhara naam liya hi nehi...[I didn't take your name](she chuckled)

*tum hamesha chidhati ho mujhe [You always tease me](he pouted)*

Tum chidhte kun ho? [So, why do u get teased?](she laid on her bed)

*Kaal mere friend nei eak party arrange kia hei.....aogi tum?*[Tomorrow there is a party arranged by my friend....will u come?]

Haan yeh bhi koi puchneki baat hei...[yes...is this something to ask?](in her jolly voice)

*Sanyukta (he pressed his lips together)

hmm...(looking at her nails)

*wo....we are in contact with each other since two months.....I want to know your decision....*

Randhir...(she took a deep breath) I want u to say it first

*Okay.....for me it's a yes....(she felt butterflies in her stomach)*

Me too...(she blushed a little)

*Me too kya [what?](he smirked)*

I want to give it a chance...hope we will make a cute family (she cheeped while lost in her dream world)

I was not expecting unconditional love from his side.....neither I was planning to give him....it's just I was feeling complete under the influence of his aura.... 

*Good night Sanyukta kaal ready rehna mei pick karne aunga*[get ready tomorrow I will pick u up]

Haan good night.....(they ended the conversation)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u