Taking Care

Sanyukta was pressing the calling bell since 10 minutes but there was no response....

yeh gadha gaya kahan....(she bite her tongue) shhh.....wo tera hone wala pati hei....yeh tu kya bol rahi hei.....

Just then Randhir opened the door .....he was wrapped with a quilt....

Randhir!...kya hua tumhe?

Hachheee....hacheeee.....(he wiped his nose)

Oh no tumhe tto bukhar ho gaya (she touched his forehead) chalo chalo......bed pei let jao....

thanks....(he chipped)

acha dawai li? (he nodded his head positively) mei kuch banati hun...(she walked till the kitchen)

After sometime...

Randhir.....see mei tumhare liye healthy soup banake layi hun.........(she made him sit straight and started to feed him)

Randhir was lost in her beautiful facial features..........her rosy lips were enough to awaken the hidden beast inside his system.....but he has self control...he can wait till marriage.......

done.....(she looked at his face only to lock her eyes with his)......

mera seer dard kar raha hei (he broke the silence)

hmm...mei medicines...

nei...(she looked at him) medicines nehi.......

mei dabadun? (she asked cutely and he nodded a yes)

okay yahan so jao...(she arranged the pillow properly but he placed his head on her lap) Randhir.....

deri kun kar rahi ho Sanyukta....seer dard kar raha hei...

Sanyukta was pressing her palms on his head with care and love......he was feeling good......as well as relived....

acha lag raha hei? (she asked but he didn't say anything) Randhir (she found him sleeping like a baby with his mouth open) kitna cute hei yeh....(her heart asked her to place her lips on his forehead and she followed her heart)

Sanyukta covered him with a duvet and called her mother....

*haan Sanyu bol*

maa Randhir bimar hei....mei aaj usike ghar rahungi.....he is alone

*Thik hei par tere papa....unhe acha nehi lagega*

aap unhe kese bhi samjhado mei Randhir ko akela nehi chod sakti...(she frowned)

*Thik hei beta mei unse baat karti hun..*

Thanks (she ended the conversation and sat beside Randhir)

Get well soon....(she pecked his forehead and started caressing his head......soon she drifted off to sleep right beside him)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u